Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is Gracie Parker the new Vladislava Galagan on GWM?

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Gracie is Kobe not mugsy

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Gracie is Kobe not mugsy

Nah, more Luke Walton

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Gracie is Kobe not mugsy

Maybe in the near future. I think people are just excited by a pretty new face.

[deleted]
Mar 01, 2024 - edited Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Since first appearing on the site November 30th, Gracie has racked up 1850 subscriptions versus Vladislava's current 3978. Gracie sits at #29 for subscriptions, while Vladislava, of course, is #1. Gracie is also #1 in average points per upload, while Vladislava, with far more uploads, is #1 in total points.

Gracie Parker

Vladislava Galagan

Why not both?

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Maybe in the near future. I think people are just excited by a pretty new face.

That’s interesting. It seems like there is a plethora of pretty faces nowadays. I feel that to me, Vlad seems really relatable and down to earth. All her vlogs make it seem like a person you can just kick back with.

[deleted]
Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Daria Shuer is new Vladislava Galagan https://www.instagram.com/dariashuer?igsh=Z2p...

Well. That got fucked up by the link. Some poster here being creepy most likely. It's private now.

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

They are totally different models and amazing in their own ways. Gracie started lifting not too long ago. They are both amazing.

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Being in Gracie’s presence was special. Amazing energy. She’s not nearly as big as Slava, but so cute and funny and engaging. Getting put down in Armwrestling was so much fun!

fp909
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

They are totally different models and amazing in their own ways. Gracie started lifting not too long ago. They are both amazing.

One of the reasons why it’s not a 1:1 comparison, though I hate comparisons

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »