Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who wins the "Perfect Balance Between PEDS and Feminine Beauty" Award?

Jan 16, 2024 - edited Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

Who gets the balance just right?

My take is Nati Ejsmont. She pulls off the almost-impossible with model-like beauty and enormous musculature. What a specimen!

P.S. Natalia - PLEASE get that iPhone away from your face!

Jan 16, 2024 - edited Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

You mean the best balance at one singular point, frozen in time right? Because the PED road really only goes on one direction...

Britt Miller 2009

Denise Rutkowski 1993

Lenda Murray 1992/3

Vladislava G 2023

Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

You mean the best balance at one singular point, frozen in time right? Because the PED road really only goes on one direction...

Britt Miller 2009

Denise Rutkowski 1993

Lenda Murray 1992/3

Vladislava G 2023

With the last public picture known of Denise I dont think we can talk about balance

Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

With the last public picture known of Denise I dont think we can talk about balance

Totally. That's why I specified at one singular point, frozen in time... Because the PED road really only goes on one direction...

Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

Easily Maggie Watson

Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

Totally. That's why I specified at one singular point, frozen in time... Because the PED road really only goes on one direction...

It goes south yes. Unless you pour money on plastic surgery but in any case all your intern organs pay a toll too

fp909
Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

It's Slava, and I would say before she got veneers.

Jan 17, 2024 - edited Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Dianna Blanchard (diannalovesweights)

Melody Andreani

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

You beat me to it.

Katelyn Winkler.

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

That's even a bigger shame because she didn't need them. At most, maybe Invisalign.

On a side note, I'm not against veneers but I think most ppl are inpatient for braces which would probably which most ppl teeth.

fp909
Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

I understand it as an adult but seeing so many people with Steve Harvey teeth makes me laugh. Her mouth wasn’t a wreck but she was not going to spend years with adult braces lol

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Are we taking into account filters/photoshop too?

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Depends some women look feminine for their size but are not very feminine compared to the average woman. so I made up 4 tiers super big very big big and hard body

For the super big tier I pick Anna m strong. her face looks not perfect to most men. but her high pitched voice mixed with her curves and extreme strength make her the perfect woman in my opinion.

For the very big tier I pick Melinda lindmark. she looks very feminine and has a beautiful face. and combined with her huge biceps her beauty becomes too much to handle.

For the big category I pick Cindy landolt in 2016. right now she is not as muscular as a few years ago and is blacklisted. but she still looks great. and her beautiful voice and hard body with great curves made her perfect.

For the hardbody category I pick Megan avalon in 2015. she has unfortunately quitted the internet and nobody knows what she looks like now. but a lot of strong women called themselves barbie with muscles. but I think Meghan avalon is the most fitting of that title. her supermodel like perfect beauty mixed with powerful muscles were unreal. Megan avalon is one of the few fbbs that I can show to my friends and they wouldn't think I am weird for thinking she is hot. if I mentioned the other women I mentioned they wouldn't consider them feminine. they are to me but I am different.

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Katelyn Winkler.

I was thinking her. She looks like a Goddess! Absoultely beautiful and is HUGE (pushing 200lbs last I checked for her offseason)

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Debate over

Debate over

Her square jaw plays against her a little, in my humble opinion.

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Of the classic women, Cory Everson and Sharon Bruneau never lost their feminine beauty despite getting pretty big at times. Today’s women are taking different cocktails.

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Her square jaw plays against her, in my humble opinion.

You can't change what you're born with.

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

I was thinking her. She looks like a Goddess! Absoultely beautiful and is HUGE (pushing 200lbs last I checked for her offseason)

For me, besides Vladislava, she is the next "big thing" of FBB.

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Debate over

I think that every one of Wendy's photos seem to have that telltale Photoshopped face look.

Jan 17, 2024 - permalink
Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

Excellent work, guys.

But the answer is Slava until it's not.

[deleted]
Jan 17, 2024 - permalink

joss galeg is so pretty

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »