Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

I'm grateful for this ol' fetish of mine... and you should be as well.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

For context, I come from a family of couch potatoes, to put it lightly. I grew up fat, but knew from the day I attained consciousness that I was heavily attracted to muscular/athletic women.

For the first 16 years of my life, I did nothing to further myself in finding a woman like that for myself. I cursed myself for not ever finding what my friends found attracted. They thought I was gay, but I had some pipe dream the whole time some track runner or volleyball player on the school team would fall right into my arms.

I also always knew that muscular women were drawn towards muscular men, but only determined at 16 I had to work for what I wanted instead of dreaming about it. I started working out hard, and mind you, I didn't enjoy a bit of the working out. Seeing my body progress physically, however, going from fat, to healthy, to fit, was kind of nice. Of course, the core motivation was always the women, still.

I started attracting pretty women (albeit not athletic/muscular) and getting into fun little flings over the years from age 17 onward, that I did not have at all as an unattractive kid and preteen.

I am now 20. I am yet to attract an athletic woman, but I know I am closer than I have ever been. I feel healthier than I ever did as a kid and I'm sure it is going to set me up for a longevous life. Going to the gym is still dreadful for me, but I guess the moral of this is that if you want something bad enough, you find a way.

TLDR: If not for my muscle-woman fetish, I would never have started working out and became healthy.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

That's great! Good luck in that adventure called life... ;)

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

That's great! Good luck in that adventure called life... ;)

Thanks brother!

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

I am just glad that my fetish promotes a healthy life style (unless you count the very big fbbs) the only downsides are that it's hard to find a very strong woman who doesn't mind a weaker lazy man like me. and I am into light femdom. sometimes getting headscissored or bodyscissored can hurt even if the woman doing it isn't very strong. I don't mind the pain at first but sometimes you have minor pain that lasts for hours or days. you can get weird things like earwax from headscissors and it sucks.

fp909
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

I am just glad that my fetish promotes a healthy life style (unless you count the very big fbbs) the only downsides are that it's hard to find a very strong woman who doesn't mind a weaker lazy man like me. and I am into light femdom. sometimes getting headscissored or bodyscissored can hurt even if the woman doing it isn't very strong. I don't mind the pain at first but sometimes you have minor pain that lasts for hours or days. you can get weird things like earwax from headscissors and it sucks.

i wish it worked in the reverse lol im in pretty good shape, a little heavier than i'd like but still active but i only ever get matched with (by apps and friends) decidedly INACTIVE people. i don't need them to be bodybuidlers or your average fitness influencer build but they're never in any shape but round

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

i wish it worked in the reverse lol im in pretty good shape, a little heavier than i'd like but still active but i only ever get matched with (by apps and friends) decidedly INACTIVE people. i don't need them to be bodybuidlers or your average fitness influencer build but they're never in any shape but round

Unfortunately dating apps are often reflective of the area that you live in. If you are in the U.S. where the majority of the population is out of shape and overweight, that’s mostly who you will be seeing on the apps lol.

fp909
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

a lot of people around here just getting into it, very few bit but on the way there, even for a big city. unfortunately a lot of the ones that care i dont find attractive or are muhc too young for me lmao the rest are taken

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Nah this is annoying. Wish I never had it tbh

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »