Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Any ideas how to meet FBB on dating apps?

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

There is a big misconception that gym is a place to pick up girl (wheather fbb or not) that so much mythe

It depends on the type of gym.

If you go to a "big box" gym where the business model is getting people to check in, do their thing on their own and leave, then yes, you're not going to have much success in interacting with others.

However, if you go to a smaller, more community oriented gym (like CrossFit gyms) that have class settings and host events and competitions where they encourage networking and socializing, then yes, you can meet people. My former Crossfit gym has a close community atmosphere and they hosted workshops, competitions and even parties and meetups. That is how you meet people at the gym.

fp909
Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

I stopped doing that because they wouldn’t talk about anything but CrossFitc and that was across 5 gyms believe it or not.

I tried but as never successful. Always had a guy already or wasn’t interested soooooooo

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

You don’t. But be very weary guys it’s not as good as it seems. I dated one for a little, but unfortunately went bi polar on me once she ramped up the cycle. I’ve learned to find out bodybuilding is more of a single sport as a lot of these drugs do a number on their psyche

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

It depends on the type of gym.

If you go to a "big box" gym where the business model is getting people to check in, do their thing on their own and leave, then yes, you're not going to have much success in interacting with others.

However, if you go to a smaller, more community oriented gym (like CrossFit gyms) that have class settings and host events and competitions where they encourage networking and socializing, then yes, you can meet people. My former Crossfit gym has a close community atmosphere and they hosted workshops, competitions and even parties and meetups. That is how you meet people at the gym.

Never trained in crossfit it seems like it's 2 different worlds , you can share together a decent years under the same roof 5 hours per week with exchange word or even know the names of the people you sorround with

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Go to your local gym, go to your local CrossFit, strongman, Powerlifting events....

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

You don’t. But be very weary guys it’s not as good as it seems. I dated one for a little, but unfortunately went bi polar on me once she ramped up the cycle. I’ve learned to find out bodybuilding is more of a single sport as a lot of these drugs do a number on their psyche

Yes bodybuilders are well known to be unstsble sometimes and very violent. I saw a guy (normal guy) who dated with tatiana butler post a viral video that warned dating FBB he told about her roid rage and one time she's even raised hand. But belive it or not i can take their psyche and date with a one like that

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Go to your local gym, go to your local CrossFit, strongman, Powerlifting events....

My country isn't blessed by this type of girls. I mentioned that i already went and didnt find them. So thats why i posted about dating app maybe a computer genius hang out here knows something that i don't know🙂

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Yes bodybuilders are well known to be unstsble sometimes and very violent. I saw a guy (normal guy) who dated with tatiana butler post a viral video that warned dating FBB he told about her roid rage and one time she's even raised hand. But belive it or not i can take their psyche and date with a one like that

Definitely not saying that I couldn’t either, but unfortunately we can’t control the unbalanced hormones and thoughts that go through their head that would cause them to distance themselves from someone in a bipolar manner. There’s a reason why many female bodybuilders are single or don’t have long lasting relationships and it’s unfortunate to say the least

Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

Definitely not saying that I couldn’t either, but unfortunately we can’t control the unbalanced hormones and thoughts that go through their head that would cause them to distance themselves from someone in a bipolar manner. There’s a reason why many female bodybuilders are single or don’t have long lasting relationships and it’s unfortunate to say the least

You know better then me. I exlerienced similar experiebce on Herbicepscam with a certain model

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »