Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Kim Drizen poses the question, should she juice?

Should Kim Drizen use PED’s? (220 total votes)

Yes (142, 64.5%)
No (78, 35.5%)
Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Kim asked on IG yesterday if she should do PEDs as she is contemplating it since she is doing a bigger show this year. What do we think?

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

The implication being that she is natty now? LOL

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

One thing I’ll never get is why people who work outside of fitness, like she does, would use PEDs, much less openly. Don’t most employers look down on using illicit substances, especially if the effects of it become obvious (changing voice, warped face, possible roid rage, etc.)

Jodie Engle is an example of this. She had a regular job, and she REALLY leaned into PEDs (Shelby Starns), to the point where she ended up hospitalized. Her boss was never like “I should tell her to get off the drugs”?

[deleted]
Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

If she has managed to build a biceps like this without PEDS, then I wanna be trained by her.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Kim is one of my favorites. If she actually achieved her level without PEDs...I would be stunned.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

One thing I’ll never get is why people who work outside of fitness, like she does, would use PEDs, much less openly. Don’t most employers look down on using illicit substances, especially if the effects of it become obvious (changing voice, warped face, possible roid rage, etc.)

Jodie Engle is an example of this. She had a regular job, and she REALLY leaned into PEDs (Shelby Starns), to the point where she ended up hospitalized. Her boss was never like “I should tell her to get off the drugs”?

Is it the drugs that hospitalized her or the starvation diet before a show with dehydration? I think a lot of bodybuilders consider an oral like Anavar being Natural. Or doing what bodybuilders do in between cycles natural. The short answer is woman shouldn't use any PEDs with androgenic ratings near testosterone. So basically Anavar, winstrol, maybe a little nandralone at the most. If they just workout and eat a perfect diet they look jacked since any muscle on women stands out so much.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Is it the drugs that hospitalized her or the starvation diet before a show with dehydration?

Actually, I think it was specifically the Diuretic regimen. Point is: if I walked into work showing signs of abusing meth or heroine, they'd probably tell me to go to rehab or your fired. Working in fitness is one thing, its almost expected, but I can't believe people are willing to take the professional risk, especially if the side effects become obvious.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

She's talking about taking the big girl roids. She's obviously not natural but is probably on a low dose and is starting to want MORE. Happens to everyone that juices.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

She's talking about taking the big girl roids. She's obviously not natural but is probably on a low dose and is starting to want MORE. Happens to everyone that juices.

in that video on her insta she claims she’s natty and that it would be starting small with low doses

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

In the picture from 2018, before she started lifting, she has definite muscle in her arms. I'm not saying she is 100% natty but she seems to have great genetics to start with.

I knew several girls in high school who looked muscular without even lifting. This was in the 1968-1971 years. It would have been awesome to see my high school muscle girl crushes, lift weights.

Kim has been a favorite of mine since the first time I saw her on this site. She is easy going, fun, probably very approachable in person. She is beautiful and obviously, most importantly, muscular.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Lol no way is she natty. Get outta here with that fitness influencer bullshit.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

In the picture from 2018, before she started lifting, she has definite muscle in her arms. I'm not saying she is 100% natty but she seems to have great genetics to start with.

I knew several girls in high school who looked muscular without even lifting. This was in the 1968-1971 years. It would have been awesome to see my high school muscle girl crushes, lift weights.

Kim has been a favorite of mine since the first time I saw her on this site. She is easy going, fun, probably very approachable in person. She is beautiful and obviously, most importantly, muscular.

That pic wasn't from before she started, there's a recent pic on her insta from when she was 17 that shows what she looked like and she said that's when she started lifting. I agree though, she's beautiful and easy to talk to!

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Reminds me of when Ronnie Coleman tried to say be was natural until his first Olympia, and after talking to Flex Wheeler. Complete nonsense

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

This back, and especially those rear delts, are not Natty

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

People who need other peoples opinion, beyond belief!

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

People who need other peoples opinion, beyond belief!

Sometimes people aren't asking for advice. They're looking for accomplices.

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Sometimes people aren't asking for advice. They're looking for accomplices.

You mean like validation, or an actual dealer?

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

No she don’t need any more PED than already used

[deleted]
Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Until she reaches her peak while being natty, I’d hold off on the peds. Once she does that, go on the peds to increase herself

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

Love her, but she's already made that decision a while back, no matter what she's trying to portray with that post.

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

1) She's been lifting for over 20 years, is almost 40, and a pro. So I'd say she's reached her peak or come close to it. 2) She's obviously already been on PEDs for a long time.

Jan 08, 2024 - edited Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

Lol no way is she natty. Get outta here with that fitness influencer bullshit.

Maybe this is her prelude in saying that her conditioning is due to her íntense breathing exercises and that her secret can be obtained by making 4 easy payments of 19.99!

Jan 08, 2024 - edited Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

To make the poll more honest "She is already juicing" should be added as an option.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »