Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Is nudity allowed again on this site ?

Jan 01, 2024 - edited Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

On the HBC section of the front page there's a video thumbnail of Emery Miller naked

Does the site allow nudity again in the NSFW section of the forum or is it just for sponsors ?

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

I'm thinking this is an oversight.. I was under the impression their free/sample content wasn't supposed to have nudes.

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

They pay the bills lol.

fp909
Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

it's not

• for one Emery is blacklisted here

• two, the ad displays are not controlled by us--if you look elsewhere the same clip is censored to some degree but other versions pick different time stamps as previews, we're looking into this

• we aren't paid (i wish)

haven't had a chance to address this yet due to the holiday, but we are looking into it. has HB is posting some of the older physique dreams content that is being remastered this will come up a few more times i'm sure

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

So you guys just put her biceps ads on here for free because you like them. I like their stuff too but I thought it was a sponsorship deal.

Chainer
Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

uh what? It is a sponsorship.

Nudity is still not allowed. I think in this case the nudity is from an older clip, and it will soon scroll off the front page.

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

You have an individual who is determined to post explicit nudes (usually of the same woman) and then get banned , then post more under another username. They know the rules and flount them. Current explicit pics have been up for at least 4 hours. If you can't ban their ip , which can change anyway, maybe the first 5 or 10 posts of a new member need to be mod approved, to try to avoid this kind of hit and run posting, though that won't stop the most determined I suppose.

fp909
Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Yes and many if not all of us were asleep so a little impossible to remove it

It has been removed

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Someone uploaded rare nude pics of Jessica fitzgibbon just when I was at a party. can anyone please tell me where they are from

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Soooo getting sponsored by a company who mass produces content with nudity is ok but the users are not allowed to post nudity here because.... it's immoral? Not classy enough? On a fetish website? 🤔

Oh my, maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand this kind of guidlines without any recognizable logic behind it. Or was this ever explained?

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Soooo getting sponsored by a company who mass produces content with nudity is ok but the users are not allowed to post nudity here because.... it's immoral? Not classy enough? On a fetish website? 🤔

Oh my, maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand this kind of guidlines without any recognizable logic behind it. Or was this ever explained?

Yes, it was explained. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Yes, it was explained. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Thank you. But doesn't the sponsorship contradicts the described intensions??? Or at least some of them? For me the situation looks still kinda odd.

Chainer
Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

No. The two main reasons I don't want user-posted nudity on this site are:

1. Nude content is much more likely to be private or from behind a paywall than non-nude stuff, and people (mostly understandably) are more protective over it so I want to avoid drawing that kind of attention

2. I have more options for vendors to work with in the future if there is no nudity on the site. This isn't relevant right this instant, but by allowing nudity I would needlessly be restricting the options available to the site in the future.

At no point do I care that HB, the site sponsor, sells content with nudity. It's not like I have any personal moral objection to it.

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

I understand.

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

No Nudity is the Best Decision for this site.

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

No Nudity is the Best Decision for this site. Cap

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

I agree …..Most of us are here to view female muscle not nudity

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

She was wearing strategically placed pasties, but it looks like Aline Sosa's videos were removed. Disappointed, but I understand.

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

There's the "Recent HerBiceps VODs" sections popping nudes again.

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

Oh gosh, I knew this question would come up with the adverts...again. Sighs.

6 days ago - permalink

Tiffani Wittman preview ad currently showing up without any blurring etc.

fp909
6 days ago - permalink

Ok well that is an ad we can’t control

4 days ago - permalink

Ok well that is an ad we can’t control

Yes, I know , its the same model that eventually had pixels added to their banner ad previously. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

cgsweat
4 days ago - permalink

If there are any further reports of nudity, then this can be reported using the orange "Report" button found under every image and comment.

Herbiceps has clearly begun to censor their ads since there is no actual nudity until you click the ad and leave this site.

Otherwise this question has been answered a long time ago:

"No."

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »