Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female Pro Wrestler Tournament

Dec 20, 2023 - edited Dec 21, 2023 - permalink

This is my first contribution to this site, and I'm starting a single elimination bracket to determine who the best female pro wrestler is according to this community. I will post one match every day except on major holidays, and there will be a total 64 matches over 7 rounds.

Feel free to vote based on whichever preference you want: how beautiful or muscular they are, how well they wrestle, etc. Just note that I narrowed down to these 64 wrestlers based on how muscular they looked in their wrestling gear and in other endeavors (e.g. working out in the gym, fitness photoshoots, bodybuilding competitions, etc.), and how attractive they are/were.

I will be including one picture of each (two pictures total for each participant) to compare them in this thread. Just type the name of the person who you want to vote for, and after a 72 hour period I'll tally the votes. If anyone knows how I could add a poll as a comment, please let me know :)

The first match will take place tomorrow but feel free to do your own research on the following participants:

Ashley D’Amboise

Katie Forbes

Dalys la Caribena

Bianca Belair

Big Swole

Terri Gold

Mickie James

Command Bolshoi

Lady Frost

AJ Lee

Erica Yan

Ivy Malibu

Tiffany Stratton

Olympia Rae

Zoey Skye

Chyna

Alyx Sky

Jessamyn Duke

April Hunter

Linda Miles (Shaniqua)

Avery Breaux

Danyah

Julissa Mexa

Kayla Rossi

Stephanie Finochio

Marina Shafir

Kamille Brickhouse

Quinn McKay

Beast

Jazz

Taylor Rising

Crystal White

Persia Pierce

La Jarochita

Reyna Isis

Syuri Kondo

Jacqueline Moore

Jayme Jameson

Liz Sassi

Lisa Marie Varon

Zoey Stark

Natalie Bramwell

Jamie Keyes

Saya Iida

Seleziya Sparx

Gym Bro Jessie

Charlotte Flair

Sol Ruca

Lluvia

Heidi Katrina

Taya Valkyrie

Tessa Blanchard

Xia Li

Reika Saiki

Mandy Rose

Jordynne Grace

Jade Cargill

Brinley Reece

Ivy Nile

Jennifer Thomas

Dark Angel (Sarah Stock)

Jungle Grrrl

Merica Strong

Celeste Bonin

Dec 20, 2023 - permalink

Look forward to it……👏🏻👏🏻

Dec 20, 2023 - edited Dec 21, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Dyslecix
Dec 20, 2023 - permalink

This contest is illegitimate - you didn't include Trish Stratus 🤦‍♂️

Dec 20, 2023 - permalink

Sorry curiousexplorer. I had Trish Stratus in my original list of 150+ wrestlers, but she didn't make the cut for the top 64 since I based the slots on how muscular the wrestlers were. After this tournament, I'll do another one with the wrestlers who were cut.

Dec 20, 2023 - permalink

I'm flabbergasted Syuri got picked over Giulia, and I'm the one who posted Syuri on the site.

Kaho Kobayashi better be in the next batch. She's put the work in the last few years.

I would also like to suggest adding some of the ring names for clarification, like Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria, Tara)

Dec 20, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for the suggestion bigred22! I'll definitely include their wrestler names in parentheses moving forward.

In regards to Kaho Kobayashi and Giulia, they got barely squeaked out in the 70s and 80s respectively. Syuri Kondo barely made it in the high 60s, and part of it was due to my criteria. I ranked all of them based on their most muscular wrestler picture, and their most muscular non-wrestler picture (e.g. other sports, fitness photo shoots, bodybuilding competitions, etc.). I averaged out their scores between the two ranks.

Syuri Kondo didn't do as well as other Asian wrestlers, such as the previously mentioned, Saya Iida, or Zones, but she gained a lot of points because of her stint in MMA.

Dec 21, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Dyslecix
Chainer
Dec 21, 2023 - permalink

Interesting idea, but please find a way to keep it to one thread. I don't think it's fair for you to clutter the General section, as well as the polls section on the front page, with 64 different polls, squeezing out anyone else who wants to make a thread or a poll.

Dec 21, 2023 - permalink

Round 1 - Match 1 - Votes will be tallied on 12/25/23 at midnight

Ashley D'Amboise

Celeste Bonin

Dec 21, 2023 - permalink

Round 1 - Match 2 - Votes will be tallied on 12/25/23 at midnight

Crystal White

Persia Pierce

Dec 21, 2023 - permalink

Round 1 - Match 1 Celeste Bonin aka Kaitlyn wins

MGL
Dec 22, 2023 - permalink

AJ Lee wins this entire tournament. No discussion

Dec 22, 2023 - permalink

Round 1 - Match 3 - Votes will be tallied on 12/26/23 at midnight

Chyna

Lluvia

Dec 22, 2023 - permalink

Round 1 Match 1: Celeste Bonin Round 1 Match 2: Crystal White Round 1 Match 3: Chyna

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »