Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Emma Hartley has been getting a lot of play on X lately

Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

They are mostly positive comments without knowing that she has big biceps which is interesting. I would like to see if the comments change if they saw Emma flexing her biceps.

https://x.com/EnronChairman/status/1731436521...

https://x.com/uzvakar/status/1735606653448339...

Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

They are mostly positive comments without knowing that she has big biceps which is interesting. I would like to see if the comments change if they saw Emma flexing her biceps.

Try posting this photo of Emma the golfer on X:

Dec 16, 2023 - edited Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

But first give the golffolx a little warning about how incredibly muscular she is:

Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

Here’s a flex for X:

Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

Here’s a flex for X:

And she plays good golf too

fp909
Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

https://x.com/EnronChairman/status/1731436521...

https://x.com/uzvakar/status/1735606653448339...

she's a hot blonde, ezpz. now only if they'd read her IG captions....

Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

she's a hot blonde, ezpz. now only if they'd read her IG captions....

Meaning?

Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

Oh you know, the cut/paste inspirational quotes she puts on there...or how she's "woke"

Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

"Twitter"

No way I'ma let an agent cuck this entire forum on my watch!

fp909
Dec 16, 2023 - permalink

Meaning?

Talking about how we’re in a materialist world and she needs to get away from that as she posts on her iPhone, in her Tesla, on the way to a tropical vacation 😂

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

She seems really entitled.. She also looks like someone that would be really stuck up if you didn't know her.

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

Talking about how we’re in a materialist world and she needs to get away from that as she posts on her iPhone, in her Tesla, on the way to a tropical vacation 😂

But you know, she worked very hard at Domino's to get everything she has in life!

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

Hahaha, typical...

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

But you know, she worked very hard at Domino's to get everything she has in life!

Huh? People still eat Domino's stuff???? Taste has really taken a big dive.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

Huh? People still eat Domino's stuff???? Taste has really taken a big dive.

Well, she boasts that she earned the Tesla, the Mercedes, the constant trips to tropical islands, the constant galas, her own business...all from working at Dominos for a quick minute, and not from her rich dad lol

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

Yes, her story does appear to be a stretch Ninjaman. Especially when one considers that a job at Domino's doesn't provide a living wage by any measure.

fp909
Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

also even if her dad came from middle class background, getting to start your cltohing business in his garage is a pretty good boost. you live at home, likely, and don't have to pay substantial rent, if at all, for your space.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

Even if she did earn it all by herself so what? If she complains that we live in a way too materialistic world then her lifestyle is extremely hypocritical even if she earned it all.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

I think we should be less critical of Emma. She is young, inexperienced and, like hundreds of millions of kids today, is doing her best to stand out in a multitude. It is all very much like the Klondike Gold Rush --- a very limited amount of actual gold, thousands desperate to find it and, in the end, all was found to be totally unsustainable.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

She's attractive, has great biceps, and occasionally produces cool content, even if a lot of it cuts out quickly.

She's interesting, which is a serious superpower, because most people are not.

1) I could give a fuck how she got that way.

2) I used to work at Domino's, too, so having that in common moves me ahead of you in line.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

True Tre...but I used to work at A&W back in the mid-70's. So I also know about such work and the pay...back then it was $1.65 an hour. Emma is just trying to get ahead and I admire her for that and, like you, I also admire her biceps.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

True Tre...but I used to work at A&W back in the mid-70's. So I also know about such work and the pay...back then it was $1.65 an hour. Emma is just trying to get ahead and I admire her for that and, like you, I also admire her biceps.

I was gonna say you were right about her tryna stand out in a VERY crowded marketplace. Being good-looking isn't enough these days. And she's doing it!! But full disclosure: if she didn't have those biceps....zzz

fp909
Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

tbh i have no idea how the fitness clothing market is in AUS and likely the entirety of Oceania as well. probably not nearly as saturated as the US, so once she got to scale she probably was able to sell things quickly if there was a good market for it.

yes, if she didn't have those guns there would be a tenth of the attention

reminds me of when another girl on IG sold $10 cookie cutter plans for COVID training and reportedly had like 50k orders. She wouldn't have those if she was average looking because at the time she had nearly 750k+ followers.

Dec 18, 2023 - edited Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

I totally agree with your 'take' on AUS and Oceania Fp. I, likewise, have little knowledge of their peculiar experience today and before. But, as you point out, her 'peaks' are something to take note of and even marvel at.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

Well, she boasts that she earned the Tesla, the Mercedes, the constant trips to tropical islands, the constant galas, her own business...all from working at Dominos for a quick minute, and not from her rich dad lol

I mean, you should take anything written by a fitness influencer (or really any kind of social media influencer) with the tiniest grains of salt possible, if at all. I said this before on other topics but social media is never the real world. Every influencer out there is going to write what appeals to the largest audience possible, and saying that she got all that from making and delivering pizzas is going to draw a lot more positive attention than admitting that she was born already on third base. Can't really knock Emma specifically for doing that since pretty much everybody else does.

On that note, I personally know a somewhat modestly-followed fitness influencer through my lifting circle who sells mostly booty programs and posts videos of her doing a lot of booty exercises and stuff that basically reflects the programs that she sells claiming that they gave her her butt. I have seen her at the gym, and the only times she does that is when she is filming. Otherwise, when she is not shooting content I see her doing heavy back squats, heavy deadlifts, cleans, snatches and other technical and "less sexy" movements. She also uses PEDs (but doesn't mention that at all on any of her profiles.) Treat influencers like modern-day informercials (the model who is using the bowflex didn't get stupid ripped JUST by using it) and you'll be fine lol

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »