Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Deleting all her content

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

I am assuming Gergana savova decided to pull all her content for gwm. It’s too bad since I am sure this website helped promote her.

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

She's still on Instagram.

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Going to missed on here

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

It happens. Too bad really.

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

Why ???

fp909
Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

happens sometimes. some dont mind it, others want total control over their images, even if they're already public and free on their socials.

possible she thought we were p[rofiting off of it which, lol, lmao even.

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

Looks like she is putting a lot of content out on TikTok and her IG…

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

Bummer a lot of people don't understand sites like this. and think that everything that is less famous than reddit is weird. Her pics will probably be on more obscure sites. but I would still download her best pics. since you never know if Instagram will just ban her for no reason like they do often. and then they just give up completely instead of trying another platform to post stuff. they would rather go back to not using the internet at all than try something else. I am not saying she is like that but it's a mindset most people have now

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

Bummer a lot of people don't understand sites like this. and think that everything that is less famous than reddit is weird. Her pics will probably be on more obscure sites. but I would still download her best pics. since you never know if Instagram will just ban her for no reason like they do often. and then they just give up completely instead of trying another platform to post stuff. they would rather go back to not using the internet at all than try something else. I am not saying she is like that but it's a mindset most people have now

Whats her ig id btw??

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

Meh. For every girl who doesn't wanna be found, there are a thousand more who do.

One thing I know to an absolute certainty is that the latter are way more interesting to ME.

Apr 10, 2024 - edited Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I am assuming Gergana savova decided to pull all her content for gwm. It’s too bad since I am sure this website helped promote her. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/ basketball stars

It would appear that she is actively posting on TikTok and her Instagram account...

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »