Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Your most rewatched paysite video (HB, HDPhysiques, Clips4Sale, ect.)

Dec 11, 2023 - permalink

Is there any video you enjoy watching over and over again? For me it would be most AW videos with Sarah Backman that are now gone, and the You Drink, You Lose challenge with Shannon Seeley.

Dec 11, 2023 - permalink

I really like the Ludella Hans growth videos. The ones where she "grows" her muscles. Gym Juice is especially sexy to me

Dec 11, 2023 - permalink

Miss Lisa has a 40 minute topless bar-bending and flexing video that I watch a lot. And alot of Angela Salvagno's muscle worship and control videos are worth rewatching.

Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

Cool thread idea!

For us, the most-watched video this year has been "You Must Feel Small" (featuring Melinda Lindmark).

*Note: we cannot track how often people watch their personal downloads of course, only the number of views/streams via the website

Our #1 seller has been "Beyond Compare" with AmazonKa.

Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

Cool thread idea!

For us, the most-watched video this year has been "You Must Feel Small" (featuring Melinda Lindmark).

*Note: we cannot track how often people watch their personal downloads of course, only the number of views/streams via the website

Our #1 seller has been "Beyond Compare" with AmazonKa.

Interesting, do you know who had the no.1 spot before Melinda started doing videos with you?

Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

In the mid 2000s, Utopia Entertainment came out with a video called "Loan Shark Slaughter", starring Tami Frazier. It was one of the few I had at the time, and definitely my favorite. Unfortunately, I lost the digital version when I got rid of my last computer. By that point, Utopia had stopped selling it.

I've looked for it since with no luck. If anyone has it, HMU.

Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

Any HB video of Kass Gillis or An Da Jeong I’m all there for. HB I definitely use the most. I appreciate sculpted.uk (formerly fitvids) for their coverage of Korean women.

Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

Interesting, do you know who had the no.1 spot before Melinda started doing videos with you?

In 2022, the most-viewed video was "Project Runway" with Katelyn Winkler, while the top seller for the year ended up being "Emasculating Him", starring Julia Fory. In my mind, I thought Slava had been #1 for the year, but it could be that she was tops for cumulative sales as opposed to having the most popular single title. Regardless, we count ourselves as extremely fortunate to be able to feature so many of the world's best female muscle stars.

3 days ago - permalink

femalemusclemovies, especially anything with Annie Rivieccio in it.

3 days ago - permalink

I really love the herbicep Shanon Seeley one where she emasculates a small man. It has the overhead lift at the end. That is so sexy

3 days ago - permalink

I have a suspicion it's going to change to one of the Ariel Rose role play vids with HB as they are awesome! I rematch Angela Salvagnos ones a lot like Pectacular too...my most rewatched one is probably HB Hard as Fuck with Shannon Seeley where she looks at herself in the mirror, flexes and just tell you how good she looks haha!

3 days ago - permalink

Shannon is very good at her job, the way she talks and moves, the way she looks at the camera is so hot. She's a "natural", (just not when it comes to her muscles lol).

3 days ago - permalink

Currently I only use Her Biceps and clips4sale. From Her Biceps I enjoy rewatching Kassandra Gillis and shirt ripping videos featuring Kalli Sheppard and Inesse Jaunpaule. On clips4sale there a couple of fem dom videos featuring Denise Anders that I like.

I've liked over a 1000 pictures on this site since July last year but the video sites are a still a much less explored territory for me.

3 days ago - permalink

I mean, the paid videos usually aren't worth the money tbh xd, there's so many videos of girls working out and flexing, you really don't need to dive into paysites for content.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »