Forum > Requests > Thread

Who is the woman in red bikini that´s lifting her leg. Picture is taken at the Women´s Bodybuilding competition in Belgum november 1995

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

Wow that's a good, challenging one... If the date is exact, looking through the Muscle Memory site, this pic seems to have been taken at the 1995 Worlds.I can definitively ID the lady on the right, she's JoJo Sinclair from Singapore, which means we're dealing the with LW class here.

I first though the lady on the left was Frenchwoman Cathy Pilain but she didn't take part to that contest so looking at the list, she could be Italian Marina Vari.

After several deductions I think the lady in red may be Iryna Petrenko who finished 3rd. See the below video of Iryna at the European championships of the same year for comparison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tiV-M1j1Pc

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

Thanks a lot. I have a complete list of the participants of the competition and Cathy Pilain is there, but not Marina Vari. So the woman to the right is Pilain. But it´s the woman in the red bikini that I was after and you´re right: it is Iryna Petrenko. Thanks a alot also for providing the video.

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

You're welcome and thanks for confirming Cathy is on the pic, I was certain that was her at first.

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »