Forum > Trans Women > Thread

Is there a connection/correlation between attraction to virilized/muscular women like the ones on this site and liking trans women?

Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

Judging by body types and secondary sexual characteristics (whether natural, brought on by PED use, or through cosmetic enhancements), there seems to be a lot of overlap, at least to me.

[deleted]
Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

Personally I think, from myself, that there could be some link between muscular women and trans women in terms that attraction could evolve from muscular to trans women

Feb 06, 2024 - permalink

There might be but for me it’s a no. Even some of the most juiced up girls still look like women to me. There are girls like Paige Dumars or Anastasia Korableva that push it and for me once they start acting as masculine as men it’s a turn off. Roid girls still have more narrow bone structure, wider hips, (hopefully for me) no facial hair and move more feminine. Of the trans women I have seen, none of them really look like biological women to me.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

In my opinion there is no correlation between a muscular woman and a trans woman. They have two different aspects. The first has a masculine appearance, the second wants to have a feminine appearance.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

@fmvra1s

there seems to be a lot of overlap, at least to me.

There may be some accidental visual overlap. And if you think femininity and masculinity are two points on a single continuum, then these both seem to meet somewhere. But I don't think there is such a continuum. I think the whole idea is only superficially true.

@[deleted]

in terms that attraction could evolve from muscular to trans women

Masochistic fantasies seemingly "evolve" from simple posing to fondling to wrestling to domination to beatdowns, which may then include different kinds of painful and degrading acts. But actually a fantasy does not "evolve" into another. The amount of shock and thrill the person needs goes up and down.

So when someone gets tired with his current level of thrill, he'll usually be looking for the logical next step. But it should not be too big. It'd usually be too shocking to go from muscle admiration to breaking bones or being choked unconscious.

If someone indulges too much in something, it begins to lose its thrill and shock value. Key part is the person experiencing it. No thing can guarantee the same amount of thrill or shock forever.

But to me there is no actual point. I think men transitioning into women are just men making a mockery of womanhood and femininity. I see it as an emotional act of aggression towards womanhood, which I think is the exact opposite of admiring strength in women.

Or it is based on the idea that women are cuddled and pampered simply for being women, while boys are neglected and forgotten. So if such a neglected boy reinvents himself as a woman, he will instantly turn into something worth loving and caring. Or something he himself may have obsessively wished to be able to care for.

But I do believe someone might see a new degree of shock and thrill in the "female bodybuilder" he's getting turned on by being actually a genetic male. This leads to the question of hidden homosexuality, but it sounds too fun to go into now.

@Bigbub78

There might be but for me it’s a no.

This points to one key factor I'd call commoditization. Things are either real or they're commodities, in the sense that they can be bought or modified or put to new uses. Let's say that in golden showers, piss ceases to be the thing we all learned it is when we were children, and it becomes a commodity.

When a domina chokes a man unconscious, consciousness becomes a commodity. We all learned you may lose consciousness in an accident or when falling asleep, but it's possible to discover you can lose it for fun and games too.

In beatdowns the body and its well-being becomes a commodity. The same way the issue here is the commoditization of gender.

It's worth noting that when something is commoditized, the thing itself, be it piss, consciousness, well-being or gender, doesn't change. What changes is the way a person looks at it. Which may sometimes imply a confusion between what a thing is and how it is viewed. Or a denial that there is a difference, or that any of these things are real in the first place.

To answer the question, no. It is a matter of kind, not of degree, though it's possible to pretend that it's a matter of degree by focusing purely and superficially on appearances.

I see zero connection between being attracted to roid side effects and surgically created tits and vaginas. There is this obvious reason that this site is about muscles, and only a small minority of male to female transitioners are noticeably muscular. Many are scrawny adult men dressing as girls with funny nasal or puberty voices. Very few are bodybuilders. Or competitors in any sports, for that matter.

Finally, it is one thing to be unwittingly fooled by a biological male posing as a female bodybuilder and an altogether different thing to be turned on by the very fact of the person appearing as a woman being a biological male.

Fetishes and perversions and lots of sexual stuff are games of hide-and-seek, where the act of hiding masquerades as an act of revealing. One does not actually "find oneself" as a piss play aficionado, but hides from himself the fact of what urine is and turns it into a matter for imagination. So you lose reality while discovering the thing anew in imagination.

It sounds strange when people don't understand the role of imagination and denial in this, but talk like these were entirely things in reality.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

I think it's a very fair question.

As someone who is into both, I discovered my love of each along completely separate paths and at different times in my life. In my mind, the discovery of these kinks happened as unique events.

But perhaps just having a fascination with the clashing of gender norms meant that enjoying one made me inherently sensitive to the other. Having already accepted that I enjoyed masculinization of females, perhaps that made it just as easy to accept my interest in the feminization of males. So I definitely won't deny there is probably some subtle overlap.

SMV
Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

I my opinion, trans are always disappointing in the end, its is just an illusion...

Muscle girls are the real deal.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »