Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do you chat with gwm?

Dec 02, 2023 - edited Apr 19, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by frufan
Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

No

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

I don't even have an Instagram account. I sometimes comment on their posts on other websites. but not a lot and usually only when I notice someone that is unique or funny that isn't just about her beauty. like if an fbb reveals that she is old then I will compliment her. or I will compliment them when they perform extreme feats of strength or do other things that are rare. I will also comment more often on fbbs who are into the adult industry. since they tend to be more tolerant. I also try to ask them about their lifestyle sometimes. and sometimes they reply too so that is fun but it's rare and I even had a short chat with them.

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

I do and I have made many friends, exchanged phone numbers and got a bit past friendship with a couple of them. Most don't understand what a powerful tool it is if you want to engage with muscular women.

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

One who is Haitian, we go back and forth on IG. She recently competed in a show and let me know how it was behind the scenes.

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

Talk with some crossfit athletes and like 3-4 fbb goddesses - mostly catching up and getting customs.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »