Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Grew Up In The Wrong Era

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

Mostly for the older guys on here. I definitely grew up in the wrong era. Girls were active in sports, in my youth. Many of them had muscular arms and calves. The problem was, they hated having muscles! They were teased and expressed shame in their buffed arms or heart shaped calves.

I dated a few of them but nearly each and every one of them, thought I was weird for paying attention to their arms, in particular. None of them would flex and if I tried to feel their upper arms, even a little, they pulled away.

In today's world, those same girls might actually be lifting weights or at least not hiding their muscles in shame. Very frustrating to grow up in an era, where my appreciation for a girl's nice arms or legs, labelled me as a weirdo in their eyes. Society and its archaic views on strong, capable girls, crippled any relationship I started.

I'm an old guy now but my libido is supercharged due to the many women who proudly build their strong bodies and flex as often as they can. I hope those buffed girls in my high school days managed at some point to have pride in their physical development. A few of them had very impressive arms.

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I am much younger than you probably. but I went to high school 15 years ago. and even then liking strong women was looked down. on I remember having some bants with my friends talking about who the hottest teachers were. and I mentioned one with big calves and they said. but she is not hot she is 40. but I am not sure if it's actually mainstream nowadays or if we spend too much time online. If clips with strong women get a lot of views the haters will show up.

at least your school had a lot of strong girls of your age that wanted to date. my school was 90% boys. I guess the few girls we had were relatively tough since they could compete with us in sport and not lose. I had a crush on one girl who always beats me in tennis and was into karate. but she didn't like me because of my cringe behavior back then. that may be a big difference between me and older people. since thanks to the internet and certain TV shows I had the delusion. that a lot women wanted a more submissive man and liked to be dominant. but this is quite a rare fetish. women like that exist but are rare. I wonder what the future will bring. will we live in a future where strong women are truly mainstream and the gender dynamics change. or will things remain similar to today or go backwards

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »