Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

musclechat.net down

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

not sure if anyone of you has been on there but https://musclechat.net/chat is closed... after the trulyhugechat the next good one gone... do you guys have ideas for other chatrooms besides the gwm-chat here?

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

I haven’t heard of either of those sites. Do you know why they shut down?

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

the old one started to make people pay... the new one just says "the administrator closed"

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

I never heard of them are they an Ai thing. or something old school from the early 2000s were you chat with people

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

oh no! that's why it appear shut off!! ok..time to find some other good spot! any idea? (beside this wonderful chatroom in gwm)

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

I never heard of them are they an Ai thing. or something old school from the early 2000s were you chat with people

old school

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Those type of chat rooms are a bit dated. You'd be better off finding a Discord. Google female bodybuilding Discord, or something similar.

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

Those type of chat rooms are a bit dated. You'd be better off finding a Discord. Google female bodybuilding Discord, or something similar.

Sorry, not a fan

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

i wouldn't use one of these chat room sites but discord is a lot more annoying because you need to download it and you use it for many things. i use it to talk to my irl fiends and my non sexual hobbies too so i have to use multiples accounts .or else when i got visitors and they look at my pc they may see clips of tish shelton pec bouncing in my notifications something so its not good. i like to use a separate web browser for my sexual accounts so it doesn't accidentally pop up when i got visitors and i want to show them some youtube videos or play a game .but with discord i will need multiple accounts but sometimes i am unprepared and i forget to log out or shut down discord. sites like this are less likely to just popup randomly. i have to open the browser and go here and i always use a different browser for this one compared to other sites .so i just make sure that i don't open that browser when there are visitors if they do open it what they will usually do is go to YouTube and find that all the recommended videos involve. fbbs and they may see this site in search history if they pay a lot of attention. but the chance of that happening is tiny compared to them seeing discord notifications.

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

i wouldn't use one of these chat room sites but discord is a lot more annoying because you need to download it and you use it for many things. i use it to talk to my irl fiends and my non sexual hobbies too so i have to use multiples accounts .or else when i got visitors and they look at my pc they may see clips of tish shelton pec bouncing in my notifications something so its not good. i like to use a separate web browser for my sexual accounts so it doesn't accidentally pop up when i got visitors and i want to show them some youtube videos or play a game .but with discord i will need multiple accounts but sometimes i am unprepared and i forget to log out or shut down discord. sites like this are less likely to just popup randomly. i have to open the browser and go here and i always use a different browser for this one compared to other sites .so i just make sure that i don't open that browser when there are visitors if they do open it what they will usually do is go to YouTube and find that all the recommended videos involve. fbbs and they may see this site in search history if they pay a lot of attention. but the chance of that happening is tiny compared to them seeing discord notifications.

Right

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

😅

That’s so fetch…

Dec 20, 2023 - permalink

I did see p.rumbletalk.com/musclechat seems to be new.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

I did see p.rumbletalk.com/musclechat seems to be new.

Seems like it is gone now as well...

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

maybe it's just a temporary down

Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

maybe it's just a temporary down

doesn't look like this...

Apr 20, 2024 - permalink

indeed :(

Apr 20, 2024 - permalink

indeed :(

seems like we have to migrate once again - but what's the next stop?

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Anyone find new chatroom?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »