Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What were the most noteworthy issues of Women's Physique World?

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

I'm thinking about collecting the back issues, but I don't want to break the bank on every last one.

So, for those who bought and collected Women's Physique World magazine, what were some of the most noteworthy issues?

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Our tastes and preferences are not the same. If you like the cover - or the Back Page™️ - break the bank. You can always make more money.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

all of them. there was nothing else like that magazine in the 80s and 90s

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

I’ve got almost all issues may be missing one or two, it’s amazing to compare some of the women back then to the women now, they’ve come a long way especially in the size aspect of it

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

WPW was like National Geographic. Nobody ever wanted to toss them away. But eventually they take up too much space. I have around 10 of the most noteworthy, to me, NGs and none of my WPWs. Sorry.

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

I'm thinking about collecting the back issues, but I don't want to break the bank on every last one.

So, for those who bought and collected Women's Physique World magazine, what were some of the most noteworthy issues?

I think it really depends on which "classic" bff's you're most interested in. Then buy issues featuring those women. At least, that's how I might once have done it, but I have been doing my best in my seventh decade to remove paper materials from my old man cave rather than add them.

Hence I spend odd hours lurking at sites like this one!

For my money, you can't miss any vintage WPW featuring Christa Bauch, Tommie Moreau, Juliette Bergmann, Tina Lockwood, Michelle Maroldo, Charla Sedacca,Laura Binetti, fill in the blanks...(Have you figured out I like women with giant biceps?)

Hey, man, just indulge the bulge, wherever you find it!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »