Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Fit Woman in New Jersey

Nov 28, 2023 - permalink

At least she cooperated with LEO. If she gotten aggressive, that would been a heck of a fight with the police. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujtam0CwzXQ

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Damn, those are some legs!

mkr
Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Really hot legs.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Does she need bail money? I can give her a loan.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

A lot of drunks like to fight with the cops, she didn't even try to resist. I do hope for everyone sake she sobers up for good. Alcohol is clearly not for her.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Shes a package.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

That's pretty wild. Her face is very family, but I know there's probably 10,000 women with that same face between NY and NJ.

I know bodycam footage is often fair game for FOIA requests, but is the public entitled to view the vehicle search as well as law enforcement's direct interaction with the subject?

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

At least she cooperated with LEO. If she gotten aggressive, that would been a heck of a fight with the police. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujtam0CwzXQ

OP, out of curiosity, how did you find this video? Nothing really differentiates it from other videos besides the words "fit" in the title (which could mean anything)

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Does she need bail money? I can give her a loan.

Was about to say…someone here can probably bail her out

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

I thought it would be a fight video seems. like she was just arrested for drunk driving. a common but minor crime my friends and family drive drunk all the time but never get caught. so most people will just drive drunk because the chance of getting caught is small.

Nov 29, 2023 - edited Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

At least she cooperated with LEO. If she gotten aggressive, that would been a heck of a fight with the police.

This is the US so they would probably end up using guns on her. but in my country the cops are such wimps. she could probably take out multiple of them. they are not even allowed to use tazers or pepper spray unless the criminal is armed. guns are only used in terrorist attacks.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

OP, out of curiosity, how did you find this video? Nothing really differentiates it from other videos besides the words "fit" in the title (which could mean anything)

Watch the video. Shes no doubt fit.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

This is the US so they would probably end up using guns on her. but in my country the cops are such wimps. she could probably take out multiple of them. they are not even allowed to use tazers or pepper spray unless the criminal is armed. guns are only used in terrorist attacks.

Shes not armed. it would've been an all out battle with multiple officers just trying to handcuff her. I was waiting for her to resist. I seen a lot of DUI arrests and seem to me every drunk wants to scream and physically fight the police. It was one of the easiest DUI arrests. DUIs are not minor crimes. In fact some states need to boost their DUI laws.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Since I’m from NJ and obviously look at bodybuilders on instagram, I think the algorithm popped up the right girl when I just started typing her name. I’m pretty sure it’s:

C_mariefitness

Assuming it’s her, she’s not too far from me. I’ve honestly probably seen her at the gym before.

cgsweat
Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Probably was recommended by chance. I happen to watch these bodycam vids from time to time myself, and sometimes youtube will recommend them.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Since I’m from NJ and obviously look at bodybuilders on instagram, I think the algorithm popped up the right girl when I just started typing her name. I’m pretty sure it’s:

C_mariefitness

Assuming it’s her, she’s not too far from me. I’ve honestly probably seen her at the gym before.

Yah, about 90% positive. She shown shot of inside of her car. Same car. She blewan 0.10 BAC that night. Lets hope she learned from this experience and never do it again. her thighs gotten more jacked since August.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

What’s her OnlyFans?

fp909
Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

That's pretty wild. Her face is very family, but I know there's probably 10,000 women with that same face between NY and NJ.

literally, lmao, this could be 20 women in my town right now, and i grew up in a town pop of under 10k

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

she really is your average NJ woman, a lot of them are bored house wives who stay in shape.. often times they're swingers too.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

she really is your average NJ woman, a lot of them are bored house wives who stay in shape.. often times they're swingers too.

Lol really? I know people in my city’s (west coast) BDSM community who are swingers and they’re definitely not in shape.

Nov 29, 2023 - edited Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Lol really? I know people in my city’s (west coast) BDSM community who are swingers and they’re definitely not in shape.

yup there's really nothing to do out there jerseys pretty boring, nothing to do but play the slots work out and fuck you'd have a better time in vegas.

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

C_mariefitness

Wow... I'm just impressed by your sleuthing skills here...

Nov 29, 2023 - permalink

Wow... I'm just impressed by your sleuthing skills here...

Hahaha I impressed myself honestly. I do have to find some stuff out halfway similar to this I guess you could say for work. Kinda. So it helps. But, literally I think I I just got lucky cuz I knew she was from Jersey, near me, looked familiar, and I had a first name. She literally popped right up.

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

I hope she gets help and this is a one Tim deal for her.. I am no symphony for those who drive drunk. Henry Ruggs should have a chat with her on what bad can happen.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »