Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Strength tests for Cam girls

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

It has been amazing to see how strong some cam girls are since I have started testing them. One 43-year-old woman who weighs 145 pounds curled a dumbbell 32 times today. I couldn't equal her when I tried this. Is 32 curls with 30 pounds impressive? Do you have any stories about cam girls who are super strong?

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Great thread. The most impressive strength feat I've seen was someone squeezing a grip-strength dynamometer for 190 lbs of force. For context, the average grip strength of a male is 72 lbs.

32 curls at 30 lbs is very impressive, but I would say that's more a test of muscle endurance than strength. But still elite for her weight!

Rab
Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Watched a cam girl literally bear hug and burst multiple basketballs and a soccer ball. Also the standard tests like phone book ripping, frying pan bending etc.

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Wow do you guys remember the names and which website you found them?

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Watched a cam girl literally bear hug and burst multiple basketballs and a soccer ball. Also the standard tests like phone book ripping, frying pan bending etc.

wow that is epic who was this? basketballs and a soccer ball are super tough they make watermelons seem as soft as a balloon. i wonder if she can do that with her thighs too.

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

SCRUMPTIOUS Hbc does anything you want. She has bended a 5 cm thick steel rod. Forced open hand cuffs, bended a fryingpan, ripped it into 2 and rolled up each piece.

Another girl curled 25 kg for 50 reps. Another time the same girl did 15 kg non stop for 15 minutes.

Several made their bf hit her with a hammer in the abs. The best one lauged, said she didnt flex( even flexed to show) and talked like she was not being punched at all.

The crush unopened soda can is fun. Many girls do it with 1 arm grip

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

SCRUMPTIOUS Hbc does anything you want. She has bended a 5 cm thick steel rod. Forced open hand cuffs, bended a fryingpan, ripped it into 2 and rolled up each piece.

Another girl curled 25 kg for 50 reps. Another time the same girl did 15 kg non stop for 15 minutes.

Several made their bf hit her with a hammer in the abs. The best one lauged, said she didnt flex( even flexed to show) and talked like she was not being punched at all.

The crush unopened soda can is fun. Many girls do it with 1 arm grip

Scrumptious is also who I was referring to with the 190 lb grip. She's awesome.

Who is the girl that laughed while being hit in the abs with the hammer?

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Sorry, but she asked for her name to be secret. She is not on any site, but fairly well known muscle girl on insta. We have talked for a long time :)

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

I don't believe that... I bet it was 25 lbs

Nov 27, 2023 - edited Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Ok that makes perfect sense! My request was for her to crush apples---I didn't know what her grip strength was. This girl crushed multiple apples in one hand like they were nothing. I think she crushed about 6 of them, including a couple of large ones that her hand didn't quite encircle. She is probably the strongest girl on HBC. At least top 5 for sure!

And why aren't you guys naming the girls you're talking about? We're all obviously curious.

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

I don't believe that... I bet it was 25 lbs

Well, she is European and lives in europe. We dont use lb here.

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by hedgeborn
Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Well, she is European and lives in europe. We dont use lb here.

Must have been one of the rare cases where the weights were lbs, there's not a single girl here capable of doing that weight for that many reps

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

I love this thread. And i have loved Scrumptious for a long time.

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Must have been one of the rare cases where the weights were lbs, there's not a single girl here capable of doing that weight for that many reps

I have a video of Monstress curling 50lb for 50 reps.

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Great thread. The most impressive strength feat I've seen was someone squeezing a grip-strength dynamometer for 190 lbs of force. For context, the average grip strength of a male is 72 lbs.

32 curls at 30 lbs is very impressive, but I would say that's more a test of muscle endurance than strength. But still elite for her weight!

Yes more of an endurance test but a fun way to see how strong a girl is on cam. Anyone into max push ups? I’ve seen 100 reps in a row but my favorite is this 53 year old who does 55.

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

I'm guessing that was with a barbell.

Dec 07, 2023 - permalink

I don't know that the difference between strength and endurance should be discounted. If she can curl 30lbs for for 32 reps, she can likely curl a lot heavier weight for 2 - 3 reps. Probably 60lbs - 65lbs... which is impressive.

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

Here's an update on my super strong cam girl. She's now doing 50 consecutive curls with 30 pound dumbells. That's way more than I can do, and I'm 225 pounds. When she's done, it's incredible to see the pump.

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Great thread, but without photos/videos it doesn't achieve enough and it can't be proven. Those who report such powerful deeds only in words may understand something different. Or think I've seen more. (dumbells 50 - kg or lbs ?? / 50x reps - with dumbell or barbell ? / crush apple and cola can / crush basketball or football) As long as you don't show them in pictures, they only exist in fantasy. Everyone can imagine something different about it. I have no doubt at all that some strong girls are capable of it, but when these acts of strength appear visually - then you understand the same thing...

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Thank you HWHero, i was wondering the same. Some of the comments above don't even mention the model's name.

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Tell me please girl name who curled 25 kg for 50 reps

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

I have a video of Monstress curling 50lb for 50 reps.

Give me please link of video monstress with her 50 reps 50 lbs) if u can

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Here's an update on my super strong cam girl. She's now doing 50 consecutive curls with 30 pound dumbells. That's way more than I can do, and I'm 225 pounds. When she's done, it's incredible to see the pump.

Tell me please who is she? What is her name?)

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Great thread, but without photos/videos it doesn't achieve enough and it can't be proven. Those who report such powerful deeds only in words may understand something different. Or think I've seen more. (dumbells 50 - kg or lbs ?? / 50x reps - with dumbell or barbell ? / crush apple and cola can / crush basketball or football) As long as you don't show them in pictures, they only exist in fantasy. Everyone can imagine something different about it. I have no doubt at all that some strong girls are capable of it, but when these acts of strength appear visually - then you understand the same thing...

Yea the foot balls and basketballs are so tough I only know 2 maybe 3 who did it and they are all blacklisted

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »