Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Have u ever experienced being overhead lifted ?

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

Tell us about your experience about overhead lift.

Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

Only by a guy unfortunately. But there are plenty of girls on here who could lift me overhead

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
AvS
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

I have, two times, by her:

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

I have, two times, by her:

Nice, she looks strong, how long she lifted you? Half minute or few seconds?

Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

I was lucky to be lifted overhead completely by a very strong powerlifter called yulia shenkarenko 3 times, being litfed overhead by a woman is amazing feeling and a unique experience but sometimes it would be a little embarrassing if it is in front of an audience

Awesome

Did she tease you as she did it?

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - edited Nov 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

Not really unless you count my childhood

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

Not really unless you count my childhood

How old were you at the time and from whom?

Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

Yes, one of them was in public on a beach and it was very embarrassing for me, the other two were at home so she was teasing me by keeping me above her arms for along time more than 2 minutes and she was saying that Iam very weak, she isn't only strong but also has super endurance.

The beach must have been embarrassing

Did many people see?

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

The beach must have been embarrassing

Did many people see?

Unfortunately 😔,yes, All the passersby saw me over her arms + family and some friends.

Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

Not overhead, but I had a gf lift and pin me against a wall before.

Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

Not overhead, but I had a gf lift and pin me against a wall before.

I have had that. I absolutely loved it. I think she was surprised how easily she did it. I asked her to try lift me overhead but she was worried she would hurt me if she dropped me

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

How old were you at the time and from whom?

I am not sure I know one of my teachers lifted me overhead when I was 9. but when I was 13 there was a teacher who lifted me but not quite overhead. I was almost as tall as I am now but very skinny. at age 14 I got fat and reached my maximum height and it never happened again.

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

I am not sure I know one of my teachers lifted me overhead when I was 9. but when I was 13 there was a teacher who lifted me but not quite overhead. I was almost as tall as I am now but very skinny. at age 14 I got fat and reached my maximum height and it never happened again.

What is your weight and age now?

Nov 25, 2023 - permalink

What is your weight and age now?

28 I am not sure about my weight I have not weighted myself in years. but last time it was 90kg a few years ago. but they are telling me that I look skinnier now and I noticed my pants no longer fits well. I think I was only 60 kg at age 13 but I'm not sure what it is now. I think it's 85 kg

[deleted]
Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

28 I am not sure about my weight I have not weighted myself in years. but last time it was 90kg a few years ago. but they are telling me that I look skinnier now and I noticed my pants no longer fits well. I think I was only 60 kg at age 13 but I'm not sure what it is now. I think it's 85 kg

U r still easy for most of women here to lift u overhead

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

U r still easy for most of women here to lift u overhead

Yea but good luck meeting them irl not counting session wrestling

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Depends what sort of overhead lifts you think about ?

A gorilla press where the lifter needs to be heavier and much stronger or a overhead lift in general

At my job as dancer i do overhead lifts and carry around in a choreographic with my dance partner too .

Most think this is a 100 % strength show , but wrong . For the lift we use the energy of the dance movements before so i just have to press up about 20 kg of her 48/50 Kg over my head . I just need to be able to hold her weight up over my head at choreography walk on stage . But for do this my strength for hold her is not enough . She needs to be able to keep her body tension and position straight and work on be ballance of us both Without her being able to keep gravity point on my center ( feet ) and hold her body tension this is not possible to hold her up , even when i be stronger . It is part of us both and perfect work together for do the overhead lift . But yes need to be strong enough too , dancers who are not trained at strength cant do this

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by vukanmitrov
[deleted]
Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

2011 august New York pressed overhead in local gym in Elmira by Beth Phoenix, i bet she cant do that but she lift me easily, my weight in that moment was 152 lbs

Great! U r so lucky

Nov 26, 2023 - edited Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

My wife can squat and overhead lift me, I'm around 190ish pounds. It's a wild experience. At first I was worried about being dropped, but now I can just enjoy it because I know she can handle the weight just fine. After the squat her grip tightens and she lets out a small grunt when she lifts me up, it's crazy hot. She thinks I'm weird for liking it lol

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Where are the overhead lift proof pics??

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »