Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Denise Rutkowski would appreciate the help.

Nov 24, 2023 - edited Nov 24, 2023 by fp909 - permalink

Greetings, I don't know i am allowed to do that but recently on twitter i found that Denise Rutkowski is there, but it seems she have very foundamental problems.

Denise Rutkowski GoFundMe

I am not the organiser of that action. I am just sharing!

I am sorry if i post wrong topic.

EDIT: adding the FB group link for those of you that are actually still on there: https://www.facebook.com/DeniserutkowskiOFFICIAL/

Nov 24, 2023 - permalink

Isn't that gofundme and not gofoundme?

Nov 24, 2023 - permalink

Sad to see this fantastic women so ill

fp909
Nov 24, 2023 - permalink

oh wow, thanks for posting this. i know many of us wondered what had happened to her. sad to see she's in a really tight place but good to see her family coming together. hopefully we can all chip in a little bit.

tough to see someone who was at the top of the bb world (for a lot of us) be a shadow of her former self. i know a lot of us dont' follow women once they retire but i htink we all hope that they are living a decent life.

Some of the messaging is a little weird, yeah, but it seems as if she didn't really get any help from the bb world way back when and got progressively worse. i don't mind calling on the fans to help since there are many of us that can chip in a little bit

Nov 24, 2023 - permalink

Excellent and valid post wichau. I had heard stories and seen videos through the years so I knew it was tough on her. I donated to help her out. If you're reading this thread you might consider a few bucks too.

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

I just stumbled upon this in another FB group. Came here to see if this was already posted. I'm glad it was. Now let's get it to "Active Threads" on the main page again....

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Thanks for sharing. So sad to see. She was/is amazing. I had no idea about her amazing charity work too. I left her a donation and hope she can find some resolution to her ongoing mental health issues.

Apr 16, 2024 - edited Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Someone should also post the link in the other site that shall remain nameless! Unfortunately I've been banned for no apparent reason other than having a vpn!

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

I had thought Denise had been RIP since about 2008?

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Couldn't she build her muscles back up and make money doing sessions or onlyfans or something? She was amazing at muscle talk.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Couldn't she build her muscles back up and make money doing sessions or onlyfans or something? She was amazing at muscle talk.

We can all wish. In all seriousness, what happened to her? She’s apparently been homeless off and on since the late 90s

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

We can all wish. In all seriousness, what happened to her? She’s apparently been homeless off and on since the late 90s

I don't know if it's ever been truly revealed but there are some deep seeded mental issues going on. That's why the suggestion to get back into FBB just isn't feasible right now.

Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

It’s not that simple. You can’t just “get back into it” and expect to be at the same level after not training at that level for 30+ years.

Like others have said, homelessness is a complex issue, especially since in many cases it corresponds with mental illness.

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

She apparently has trust issues even with her best friends. She needs to slowly build up trust into a society that has ostracised her, to even accept the help. As I understand, she refuses to be housed, meaning she "wants" to live on the street, because she's gotten so used to it and does not trust in anyone not to be mistreated again (or whatever happened to her back when she became homeless or during that time).

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »