Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

AI Image?

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

Is this photo, posted today, an AI image?

If so, how do we feel about AI images being posted at this site?

I'm not in favor myself. I'd like to think that the striking images posted at GWM are of real people.

But then I don't like breast implants either...

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

Yes ai, bad to post

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

How is that even a question?

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

I don't think AI images belong here at all. Some of the AI girls are incredible but obviously not remotely close to being alive.

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

Definitely Ai it doesn't look real at all. ai shouldn't be on here this is for pics from the real world only. but there are plenty of other sites were it's allowed. I am getting hyped for Ai animations. but things always go wrong when the ai has to draw characters touching things.

Nov 26, 2023 - edited Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Of course it fcking is Ai. Apart from being obvious to most of us, do you think the account name "muscular female fantasies" isn't another obvious clue?

And AI is already banned from this site in the main galleries section.

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

is this still here?

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

It's fine in the forum as long as it's labeled as such. But yeah, def not in the main gallery.

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Of course it fcking is Ai. Apart from being obvious to most of us, do you think the account name "muscular female fantasies" isn't another obvious clue?

And AI is already banned from this site in the main galleries section.

Yeah, well, this photo appeared on the home page of GWM, whatever you call that... Don't be so abusive in your comments...

Nov 26, 2023 - edited Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, well, this photo appeared on the home page of GWM, whatever you call that... Don't be so abusive in your comments...

I know! It appeared because someone still posted it to the main gallery despite the posting rules clearing stating "No artificial content (AI / morphs)." But people apparently cant read before uploading , or spot obvious fake images - then it has to be reported and eventually removed.

Chainer
Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

It is obviously AI and was probably removed in short order after being posted to the main site.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »