Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Vladislava Galagan vs Alyona Shevtsova

Who's best overall? (343 total votes)

Vladislava Galagan (288, 84.0%)
Alyona Shevtsova (55, 16.0%)
Nov 20, 2023 - edited Nov 20, 2023 - permalink

From Russia with Love...considering they are both at the top as models,

I was asking myself who is the sexiest, but most importantly, who is the strongest? (based on the weights use I might have an idea. But I am not 100% sure about it)

I know it might sound stupid, but I would like to know your opinion...

Nov 20, 2023 - permalink

To be honest I haven't heard about alyona before she looks incredible but we haven't seen her full potential. but we know a lot about vladislava so i got to pick her

Nov 20, 2023 - permalink

Although Alyona can move some serious weight, I don't think she'd beat Vladislava if the latter maxed out.

Nov 20, 2023 - permalink

i really like alyona. she has a better looking face and shes skinny ripped and i like skinny ripped women. Vladislava is almost better in every other attribute. Although, id love to see alyona get a little bigger and more jacked in the future since she has that supermodel look while Vladislava has the Kardashian look for a Bodybuilder, which is awesome lol. i think both women are unique in their own way and its a close call but im choosing Alyona because she's a supermodel-like bodybuilder brought to life and i just find her more attractive. its just my opinion.

Nov 21, 2023 - permalink

Actually, Vladislava doesn't look at all like a Kardashian but really much more like The Madonna as depicted by numerous painters of the Middle Ages. Unmistakeable likeness --- even very close to a certain famous painting of a Lady by Leonardo da Vinci.

Dec 01, 2023 - edited Dec 11, 2023 - permalink

They're not really comparable. Vladislava has a beauty that comes naturally. No heavy makeup or going under the knife. Alyona looks like she's had work done and wears very heavy makeup. Can't compare with Vladislava

Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

Actually, Vladislava doesn't look at all like a Kardashian but really much more like The Madonna as depicted by numerous painters of the Middle Ages. Unmistakeable likeness --- even very close to a certain famous painting of a Lady by Leonardo da Vinci.

Even though those paintings were propaganda. The Madonna is Black. The people of Israel during the time of Jesus were Black but now they have scattered from Israel. Therefore, Jesus is Black.

Dec 08, 2023 - permalink

Back here, To put it in a more specific way, I was thinking about the pecs... Are you sure Vladislava could stand Alyona? I am not sure about it...

Dec 11, 2023 - permalink

Vladislava is taller and has more mass. Also, look at her joints and wrists. It's only logical she'd be stronger, even if her muscle mass was slightly less impressive.

Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

Even though those paintings were propaganda. The Madonna is Black. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/... geometry dash The people of Israel during the time of Jesus were Black but now they have scattered from Israel. Therefore, Jesus is Black.

Returning to this topic, to be more precise, I was contemplating the pectoral muscles... Do you have confidence that Vladislava would be able to withstand Alyona?

Jan 26, 2024 - edited Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

This is what I asked too ahaha

But we should see both max out... In any case, Alyona 💕💕

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

i really like alyona. she has a better looking face

How can you tell that? There is not a single unfiltered picture or video of her here on GWM. We actually do not know how her face looks.

May 15, 2024 - edited May 27, 2024 - permalink

The people of Israel during the time of Jesus were Black but now they have scattered from Israel. Therefore, Jesus is Black.

Even though those paintings were propaganda. The Madonna is Black. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/... sex dolls cheap The people of Israel during the time of Jesus were Black but now they have scattered from Israel. Therefore, Jesus is Black.Returning to this topic, to be more precise, I was contemplating the pectoral muscles... Do you have confidence that Vladislava would be able to withstand Alyona?

Let's hazard a guess?

Jul 17, 2024 - permalink

Vladislava is taller and has more mass.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »