Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Amanda Lau

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

Man,imaging finding her Insta in 2023...oh wait, I don't have to :)

Chainer
Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

what?

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

^ I think he is trying to find Amanda Lau on the Inter Net!

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

I'm not sure he knows himself.

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

^ I think he is trying to find Amanda Lau on the Inter Net!

He's bragging about knowing her insta.

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

What babbling BS is this ?

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

Man,imaging finding her Insta in 2023...oh wait, I don't have to :)

Ok?

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

Um, good for you?

But seriously, last I heard was she has long put bodybuilding behind her. Probably wouldn't be much to be had if she did have a social media page or whatever.

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

Is this the most pointless thread ever? I know there are a lot of contenders!

Nov 15, 2023 - permalink

Truthfully speaking I never had plans on giving it to anyone else because for 1, it's not hard to find, and for 2, there really is nothing to see. Just as someone else said already, while she doesn't look like she's necessarily quit bodybuilding as a whole, she's slowed down. The posts are basically just her living life, nothing any of the degens on here really are gonna wanna see in the first place. If you want to find it literally just type in "Amanda Lau" on IG and scrolls through the users for a bit, you'll find it.

Nov 15, 2023 - edited Nov 15, 2023 - permalink

Instagram is a really bad platform. I will never see the appeal. sometimes I search for well know fbbs. and I just get some random Indonesian rice farmer screaming about how patriotic he is. and they don't show all the comments and do other dumb shit. like right now they banned me despite me doing literally nothing. but you need an account just to view posts. I now use pikuri but it's laggy but the ui is still better despite being made by some Russian in his basement.

it's also annoying because Instagram clogs up Google search since people only use the same few websites right now and have no standards. I hope one day Instagram will be replaced with something better. but it seems like the users won't quit unless Instagram is shut down no matter how bad it gets

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »