Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Brittani Parish gofundme for surgery and medical expenses.

Nov 13, 2023 - permalink

https://www.gofundme.com/f/8rwen2-surgery-and...

She recently had surgery to remove cancerous tissue, and not long ago the titanium cage that they used around her spinal cord broke and is causing her severe pain.

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

No health insurance?

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

No health insurance?

I actually don't know. It honestly wouldn't surprised me if even with health insurance she would still need assistance. A lot of insurers completely suck.

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

Ahhhh...the wonderful American Non-Healthcare System in action. Poor Brittany.

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

Wow, she’s very attractive! This photo posted on 03Nov but I guess not recent. I hope she has a complete recovery.

Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

I know alot of people who don’t want to pay for something they think they will never use. If car insurance wasn’t mandatory, there’d be tons of people without it.

Nov 22, 2023 - permalink

I asked her for her gofundme page, and I donated. I hope more of her fans do too.

Nov 22, 2023 - permalink

kinda hard to be a pro ifbb with a titanium rod in your back. not really ment to lift crazy weight.

Nov 22, 2023 - permalink

No health insurance?

I saw one of her Instagram stories where she says that she has health insurance, but they are being difficult with her and want to deny her treatment.

It doesn't really surprise me. Health insurance in the states sucks. I remember the paperwork and bureaucratic nightmare when I tore my pec when it came to getting the surgery approved and the physical therapy that I needed.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »