Ms_biceps (13, 7.8%)
Sleekmuscles (13, 7.8%)
Megan Avalon (9, 5.4%)
Kortney Olson (7, 4.2%)
Nadia (6, 3.6%)
Lisa Bickels (4, 2.4%)
Nov 05, 2023 - permalink

Nov 05, 2023 - permalink

Here's a new round based on suggestions from the previous version of this topic.

Nov 05, 2023 - permalink

Ms_biceps, nadia and sleek

Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

Sleekmuscles. I unfortunately didn't have much of an opportunity to cam very much with Cindy, Lisa, Gina, or Megan. But, maaaan, I wish I would have had the opportunity to to do so.

[deleted]
Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

Sinner Muscles. I know she is not one of the choices here and she has been gone for a long time. However she was absolute fire and is by far the retired one that I miss most.

Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

I don't recall Cindy or Lindsey being on all that much.

I would have to go for Gina, with Lisa being a close second. Both were absolute sweethearts with phenomenal physiques. Lisa was more risque but both ladies have tremendous shows.

One lady not mentioned is Lindsey De Jaeger, her HBC handle escapes me. She was another queen.

Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

Cindy and Lisa.

I thought Katka is back on ?

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Ms_Biceps for sure!! Such a sexy muscular mature

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Were they ever on? That would have been something.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

It seems we can (sadly) add Young_Gunz to the list as well as she seems to have deleted her profile from HBCam. Personally I also miss Mowifit.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Unrelated, but question about HBC. I see some models in 1on1s for really long stretches of time. Like 15-20 min. Are guys really spending $100-$200 for one session with these girls?

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Were they ever on? That would have been something.

I cammed with Lindsey 3 or 4 times around 2008 or 2009 over the span of a few weeks. I think it's not uncommon for a model to join HBC, maybe have fun for a little while, and then get turned off by it, never to appear again.

Most recently I saw Tiffany Ritter in an open chat that was packed full of visitors. I'd imagine she would be hugely in demand if she became a regular on the site. But she hasn't been back in over two weeks since the one time I saw her online and I wouldn't be surprised if she became another model with huge earnings potential who decided that the site just isn't for her.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

A bit surprised nobody has mentioned Megan Avalon yet. She definitely embodied the "muscle barbie" aesthetic and attitude. I remember when she first came onto the scene as "Megan C" on Boomer's spinoff site collegeflex, then eventually took the "Avalon" nickname in the late aughts, burned very bright on the scene for like 3 or so years, then completely disappeared. I was in my early 20s and she was featured in some of the first content that I actually purchased. Her acting on her scissors and wrestling videos was pretty silly, but they had a fun charm to them.

I definitely miss her and I hope wherever she is that she is doing well and is happy.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Ms. Biceps

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Nadia easily. Funny enough though Gina was my first fbb crush but those cam shows Nadia put on were insane.

Nov 10, 2023 - permalink

Sleekmuscles. I unfortunately didn't have much of an opportunity to cam very much with Cindy, Lisa, Gina, or Megan. But, maaaan, I wish I would have had the opportunity to to do so.

Sleek is/was a good friend of mine. Likewise with Kristifigure and Wolfman. She has never wanted her pics to appear on this site for personal reasons. I hope one of the mods will remove this one too. Thanks.

Nov 12, 2023 - permalink

Ms_Biceps. I was on one of her free chats, and I swear there was close to 100 folks on there at one time. She was flexing up a storm as tips were coming in like crazy. I've been in chats with a good deal of people but nothing like what I experienced with Ms_Biceps and probably never will again.

Nov 19, 2023 - permalink

Considering the massive crush I had on Cope, I would have loved to have seen one of her cam shows.

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Unrelated, but question about HBC. I see some models in 1on1s for really long stretches of time. Like 15-20 min. Are guys really spending $100-$200 for one session with these girls?

Yes - 75-85 credits per minute 10 minutes- 800 credits Say hi ect Bit of posing No idea what others do in 1 1 But personally a reliable ‘ finish line video’ is 12 minutes and I’m not trying to create anything I’m just watching that so add interaction … 1000 credits is 12/13 mins

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »