Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

video length

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

Is there longer format videos on here? these 20 second videos aren't doing the trick for me

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

There are a few but this website is not very advanced it needs to be under 25mb .i uploaded a longer video a while ago. i had discovered ways to compress videos so they have small file sizes. and i thought it would blow everyone on this websites mind to have such long videos. but then i realized most good long videos are copyrighted .and that is why we only get snippits and tiktok shit posts on here .

also they have high quality standards .like i managed to get a 30 minute long video under 25 mb .but they deleted it for low quality but it looked like a typical pre 2010 YouTube video .i also had clips in 240p but they won't let you upload anything under 360p no matterwhat. but 240p was the standard online in the 2000s .these videos are not available in a higher resolution .i think people would tolerate it if the video was good enough. but despite my complaints i get it. i wish they would show the video length in the thumbnail a lot of sites do this

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »