Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ava Melillo and head shrinking

Chainer
Nov 03, 2023 - edited Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

This image:

Was reported with:

All her pics have her head reduced - this is a comp pic, not taken by her. Compare hands size:

Thoughts?

I do think the original reported pic looks very disproportionate, but I was willing to chalk it up to her having unique proportions, possibly aided by the consumption of substances other than chicken breasts that I wouldn't know a whole lot about.

fp909
Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

I think she is out on a lot of mass. She looks more normal when the fluff is gone but she’s like 5’4” or 6 and 211? That’s wild.

Doesn’t seem like the type to head shrink she barely uses socials

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

She's legit:

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

I admit I don't know about the effect the bulking phase might have on hands either, but I assume they should look bloated at most, not capable of covering her whole face.

She's obviously shrinking her head, social media presence or not. Compare any of her onstage pics with her own ones.

cgsweat
Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

It's a slippery slope. She could be shrinking it by 5-10%, but how would we measure this? What would be the cutoff point for what's acceptable for this site?

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

It's a slippery slope. She could be shrinking it by 5-10%, but how would we measure this? What would be the cutoff point for what's acceptable for this site?

Ah, that huge zone called "the grey area". I think the problem here is her popularity; banning her pics like it's been done with a couple of Asian competitors could cause a bit of a stir.

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

I think it's definitely possible that she's using head shrinking apps. I'm not a forensic photoshop expert or anything.

Here are the arguments that she is: 1. She looks disproportionate in photos she uploads. 2. ..? Fill in the blank idk. Here are the arguments that she's not: 1. HGH can make your hands grow. 2. Stage pics are when she's lean, and that makes her head look, relative to the rest of her body, bigger. 3. She doesn't really use social media that much.

I think the HGH thing is pretty convincing - I guess we could wait until she competes again and leans out, and see if her hands are still catchers' mitts like those highly-ranked arm wrestlers.

fp909
Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

I would say another thing—Ava is followed by Goob and runs in his circles. Ii don’t think that crowd in particular is big on making those kinds of edits

Maybe she’ll get there but she’s not using IG the same way other people are. She posts like once a quarter not sure what head shrinking would accomplish for her.

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

Those images weren't even posted by her to begin with it I'm not mistaken. They were posted by the one who does posing with her and she reposted

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

I admit I don't know about the effect the bulking phase might have on hands either, but I assume they should look bloated at most, not capable of covering her whole face.

She's obviously shrinking her head, social media presence or not. Compare any of her onstage pics with her own ones.

You're comparing pics at her leanest vs heaviest. That's obviously not going to prove anything.

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

When you gain weight, your hands are going to get bigger, especially so when you're cycling test and/or HGH. When you cut, esepcially to the point of depletion and dehydration, your hands are going to get smaller. I know of a FBB whose wedding ring no longer fit after a significant bulk. I'm sure she's not the only one.

Why should we expect her hands to remain the same size after dropping 40lbs?

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

She's leaning back with her hands forward

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

What if we only ban the edited pics but not everything from her.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »