Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is a FBB you wish was on HBC?

Nov 01, 2023 - edited Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

Who is a FBB or even HB model that you wish had taken the plunge to cam on HBC? Me, personally, I wish Danielle Reardon gave camming on HBC a shot.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

Kristina Safarova.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

The list is endless....

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

To be honest I wish to see more "powerlifter" class athletes there. I'm more into beefiness than pure shredded condition :/

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

Kiki vyce

[deleted]
Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

Mayla Ash and Sarah Hayes

[deleted]
Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

Lora ottenad

Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

Andrea Shaw

It's not about just choosing someone who is a favorite. Whether or not they have the right attitude for it is a major factor as well. We've all seen that model that looks completely disinterested. It makes the whole experience a waste of time no matter how hot she is. Andrea has the looks, the physique, and really gives off a vibe like she enjoys showing off all her hard work. Perfect combo to put on a great show.

Nov 03, 2023 - edited Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

Andrea Shaw, Natalia Coelho, Suzan Oktay, Kiki Vhyce, Zama Benta, Levinya Berrios, Katelynn WInkler, Michaelya Aycock, Sarah Villegas, Cerra Aredia, Brooke Walker

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Blaklee Ortega

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Who is a FBB or even HB model that you wish had taken the plunge to cam on HBC? Me, personally, I wish Danielle Reardon gave camming on HBC a shot.

Dani Reardon as she currently looks?

Apr 20, 2024 - permalink

Dani Reardon as she currently looks?

no shes a hippi now with a podcast about mother earth healing mushrooms/crystals/mdmt. etc. no juice or muscle left. just locks and less showers lol.

6 days ago - permalink

Amazonka. she left for some reason about two years ago

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »