Forum > Bug Reports > Thread

Site not appearing when "girls with muscle" googled

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

I don't know if this only applys to me, but when I Google "Girls with muscle" the website is not appearing anywhere. It used to be the first thing in the list that appeared.

Chainer
Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for letting me know about this. For me it is showing up on desktop, but not mobile. I'll look into why that is.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

That is curious.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

On 31OCT2023 at 12:38 EST, I Googled Girls With Muscle and the website link and profile popped up as first listing on my phone.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Same here. Now i get some tiktoks about gwm, not the gwm website.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

For me it appears on mobile over my home WiFi, but not on the same phone and browser over mobile internet. It's been like that for a while.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

You need to change your filters on your settings, it comes under adult content now, you may have to contact your mobile/cell provider to ask for adult settings to be switched on

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

I have the problem on PC too : With a google search, I can't find the site anymore. With Yahoo it was right on top of the first page.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Same here.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

You need to change your filters on your settings, it comes under adult content now, you may have to contact your mobile/cell provider to ask for adult settings to be switched on

Ah. So now GWM might be classed as one of those nasty 'Adult' oriented websites. Oh how things change and get more cringe-worthy over time.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Adult filter, hides it.

Chainer
Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

Weird thing: When logged into my personal Google account, GWM does not show up in the results. When I am logged out (incognito mode), it is the first result. Safe Search off in both cases.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

It's my first hit using Google and MS Edge.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink
Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

If you Google "girls with muscle.com" then it is the first thing to appear.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »