Then: Renee Toney

Now:

Size: Carla Maria Bradley

Tall girls: Fernanda Melo, Carla Inhaia,

This is the accurate

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Where is Toney 🤔

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Sometimes I wonder if Renne Toney actually is Brazilian. Haven't seen any compelling evidence to suggest that she is.

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Sometimes I wonder if Renne Toney actually is Brazilian. Haven't seen any compelling evidence to suggest that she is.

being brazilian myself, i dont think she is. renne toney arent names used here at all

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

being brazilian myself, i dont think she is. renne toney arent names used here at all

Woww, you are brazilian?? I wanted to know if there are many big muscular women in Brazil or is it just social media hype

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Woww, you are brazilian?? I wanted to know if there are many big muscular women in Brazil or is it just social media hype

feel free to AMA

pretty much any gym has at least one buff chick its rarer to see them in the streets but i have seen one or another

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

feel free to AMA

pretty much any gym has at least one buff chick its rarer to see them in the streets but i have seen one or another

Ohh, in short ,it's not a rare sight in Brazil!!as i always beleive that Brazil is land of big heavingly and manshamingly muscular women 😅🔥🔥

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Ohh, in short ,it's not a rare sight in Brazil!!as i always beleive that Brazil is land of big heavingly and manshamingly muscular women 😅🔥🔥

upper body is as rare as anywhere else lower body tho, u can see some crazy shit casually walking around

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

upper body is as rare as anywhere else lower body tho, u can see some crazy shit casually walking around

Yeaa, I have heard that even non muscular girls there have lower bodies better than even bodybuilders,male or female

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Renne is still the biggest.

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Daaaamn,are these her latest pics

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Daaaamn,are these her latest pics

Yes, 61 years old !

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

At best, she was probably born there to a US couple, then moved back to the states not long after. So only Brazilian by nationality/technicality.

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Yes, 61 years old !

Fuuuck,madness 🔥🔥🔥🔥

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »