Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Model Subscriber System went live in 2021. Who was snubbed?

cgsweat
Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

This isn't meant to be an attack on Chainer. I'm grateful that there is a subscriber system in place because I enjoy analyzing data.

This is meant to highlight the women who were popular before this system was implemented. Who do you guys think would have had a much higher subscriber count if this system was released at the site's beginning (2009)?

Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

Victoria Larvie

Wasn’t she only 15-17 for her tenure competing?

Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

I almost started a thread like this, but going back to 1980 the year of the first Olympia. I think Rachel McLish and Cory Everson would have thousands of subscribers.

Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

Thinking back about their popularity from the point GWM was established (has it really been that long ago? damn...), I think the three most pertinent answers are Pauline Nordin, Gina Davis, and Kristifigure.

Oct 28, 2023 - permalink

I think she’s still popular despite her retirement, but Dani Reardon would have been near the top of the subscription list back in 2014.

Oct 28, 2023 - permalink

Kristifigure for sure. and Cindy landolt used to have an account here and chatted with the users. but she got sick of this site when people kept compliaing about her implants and she is now blacklisted. maybe Heather armburst would be very popular on here she was my favorite in 2009. Meghan Avalon was also amazing in the early 2010s .

if you want to time travel and make it so this site existed before 2008 .i think that in 2005 Heather armburst would be very popular. in 2000 it would be corlette Nelson. in 1995 it could be tina lockwood or Suzan kaminga. in 1990 lenda Murray or Denise rukowsi. in 1985 Corey everson. and in 1980 Rachel mclich .before the 80s it would just be gymnasts and circus performers (sorry for misspelling some names)

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »