Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Who is your favorite performer on HBC? (Round 2)

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Who needs a psychologist now? She is the best, we are all entitled to our opinions, and I only voted once. This is a case of the silent majority agreeing with the vocal minority. Bikininita proved she is the BEST value for your hard earned money years ago. She is my favorite because she is both the sexiest muscle woman with the most amazing shows I have ever seen AND because she is my favorite to chat with her kindness and intelligence.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Who needs a psychologist now?

I mean... you still do lmfao

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

She isn’t listed but Kary_Kris is easily the hottest woman I’ve seen lately on HBC. Shredded and her face is so feminine and gorgeous. Like the level of the prettiest musician, actress, or model you can think of, but with boulder shoulders. Plus she doesn’t waste your time, at least in 1 on 1 anyways.

Kary looks very impressive. Unfortunately her webcam quality is awful, so I'm baffled as to why her broadcast is labeled as HD. I've seen this problem numerous times on HBC when a performer's broadcast has the HD icon on it, but when you enter their rooms it's like you've been transported back to the year 2007.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

It's been well established that models have the power to delete bad reviews especially if they are a big revenue generator.

That's not true at all. Models can only delete content they themselves have posted.

If you've had a bad or even just disappointing experience with any host on HBC, email us at help@herbicepscam.com. Tell us what happened and hopefully we can find a resolution that will be amenable to you.

As always, we appreciate your feedback and your business.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

What can a hardworking HBC Video Cammer earn on HBC on average and maximum per month?

Nov 03, 2023 - edited Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

What can a hardworking HBC Video Cammer earn on HBC on average and maximum per month?

KO (Kortney) said she was making over $10k a month, and she wasn't on very often. So I imagine the most popular cammers who are on daily can bring in much more than that. So I would guess there are 1-3 active women who can make upwards of $20k a month, but the average is going to be significantly lower than that.

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

KO (Kortney) said she was making over $10k a month, and she wasn't on very often. So I imagine the most popular cammers who are on daily can bring in much more than that. So I would guess there are 1-3 active women who can make upwards of $20k a month, but the average is going to be significantly lower than that.

That's a lot of money 😊💪

Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

Freya power looks so powerful, does anyone have any experience with her on HBCAM

Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

Nuriye

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »