Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest girl in each division?

Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

I wonder who the biggest competitors in each of the divisions (bikini, wellness, figure, fitness, physique, bodybuilding) are. All of the divisions have gotten more muscular recently so I bet a lot of this will change.

My picks rn: Bikini - Isa Pecini, Wellness - Rayane Fogal, Figure - Silvia Cuartero Martinez, Fitness - Missy Truscott, Physique - Laura Pintado Chinchilla, Bodybuilding - Anastasia Korableva

Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

minna pajulahti is pretty big for fitness

Oct 27, 2023 - edited Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

Wellness, Anna Mroczkowska and Renata Guaraciaba. Both tall and ultra muscular. Anna's legs belong to physique.

Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

Wellness - Jacqueline Rios, physique - Anne mohn (she is the biggest physique division athlete competing at this year's Olympia at 178 lbs)

Oct 27, 2023 - permalink

I don’t know if she’s the biggest, but I feel Emily Schubert is too big for physique. Unfortunately, she’s too small to go up against Andrea and the rest of the girls in the bodybuilding division.

Oct 29, 2023 - permalink

Rene Miller. ripped and huge for figure. (

)

Oct 29, 2023 - permalink

Wellness, Anna Mroczkowska and Renata Guaraciaba. Both tall and ultra muscular. Anna's legs belong to physique.

Anna isn't tall. But she's still huge. And I'd also add Jade Cristaldo to the big wellness girls list

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »