Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which states have the highest rate of female bodybuilder/girls with muscle?

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

I'm guessing the highest concentration would be in California, but I'm curious where else.

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Cali and New York, but thatโ€™s mostly due to the population size. With a greater population, there will more than likely be more bodybuilders: male and female.

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Rio grande do sul in Brazil and Moscow oblast in Russia.

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

Michigan rules! It's the home of multi-Ms. Olympia Lenda Murray and Andrea Shaw, as well as Shannon Seeley (whom I only recently learned lives about 20 miles from me) and a host of other current and former national-level competitors (Judy Moshkosky, Alley Miesch Nie, Karen Zaremba, etc,). My gym is filled with girls and women hitting the weights.

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

I'm guessing the highest concentration would be in California, but I'm curious where else.

I'm going with Texas/California/Florida trading around the top three depending on what year it is.

That said, for "population concentration" purposes, Portland OR is #1. You can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting two strippers, and 6 out of 10 strippers in Portland are (at least) visibly muscular. Probably 3 out of 10 are competitors or otherwise gym rats. Generally speaking I'd wager that 3 out of 10 "personal trainers" are strippers.

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

Arizona and Florida seem to have a fair share of IFBB pros, especially since that's where they hold the Rising Phoenix and Olympia respectively.

Nov 05, 2023 - permalink

I'm going with Texas/California/Florida trading around the top three depending on what year it is.

That said, for "population concentration" purposes, Portland OR is #1. You can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting two strippers, and 6 out of 10 strippers in Portland are (at least) visibly muscular. Probably 3 out of 10 are competitors or otherwise gym rats. Generally speaking I'd wager that 3 out of 10 "personal trainers" are strippers.

Great place to live. Must go there - sorry, I have to leave n o w! ๐Ÿ˜

Nov 05, 2023 - permalink

Massachusetts. Anywhere east of Worcester.

Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

Great place to live. Must go there - sorry, I have to leave n o w! ๐Ÿ˜

It used to be a great place to be. Now it's a great place to be from.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »