Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

DO NOT post anything from IG subscriptions

fp909
Oct 24, 2023 - permalink

Did you have to pay to see it?

Yes?

Then it’s a pay site.

Please stop posting paywalled social media postings. This falls out of the purview of a normal social media post and already I’ve seen complaints that people have been posting them here, and they might come to have everything removed.

Thanks

Oct 24, 2023 - permalink

That's a thing now i guess

Dan
Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

gosh this site turned into such a trashfill once you normies found out about it. "Don't post this, its offensive, don't post that she's a certain age, Blah blah blah" bring me back to the 2016 girls with muscle

fp909
Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

cope i guess.

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

gosh this site turned into such a trashfill once you normies found out about it. "Don't post this, its offensive, don't post that she's a certain age, Blah blah blah" bring me back to the 2016 girls with muscle

The thing is that if we post paid content, lots of women featured here will end up asking to be completely removed from the site because they wouldn't want their paid stuff posted for free (which the admin Chainer will be legally obligated to comply to)

I'd rather have only free content than no content at all

There are other sites that provide paid content for free anyway (OF posts, Instagram subscriptions posts etc) anyway

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

The thing is that if we post paid content, lots of women featured here will end up asking to be completely removed from the site because they wouldn't want their paid stuff posted for free (which the admin Chainer will be legally obligated to comply to)

I'd rather have only free content than no content at all

There are other sites that provide paid content for free anyway (OF posts, Instagram subscriptions posts etc) anyway

lol, i can't believe those simps actually pay.

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

Maybe they are just honest, decent people, but who knows? Maybe you know better...

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

Wow.....just wow. Headshaking stupidity. Not only is he against supporting the industry (of which he is a part of) apparently those who do are beneath him.

You have two choices sir: Say less OR Think more

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

I think my block list is more than 50% of the membership by now. Stop saying stupid shit, it's annoying to navigate the menu to block you.

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

Lol who uses the word, “normies”, anymore?

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

Wow.....just wow. Headshaking stupidity. Not only is he against supporting the industry (of which he is a part of) apparently those who do are beneath him.

You have two choices sir: Say less OR Think more

Supporting what? I workout just as much, if not more than these girls. These girls ain't paying me. I'll never give one penny to any of these girls sharing themselves with the world. Anyone who pays for this content are total simps. Earth to simps, paying these simp factory girls will never score you a date with them, lol.

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

Supporting what? I workout just as much, if not more than these girls. These girls ain't paying me. I'll never give one penny to any of these girls sharing themselves with the world. Anyone who pays for this content are total simps. Earth to simps, paying these simp factory girls will never score you a date with them, lol.

If you work out as much as them and want to get paid, go open your own OF/fetish site/cam page. Your viewer demographic isn’t going to mostly be women, though lol

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

i am sure you could never post paysite content here or maybe only back in 2009.

fp909
Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

A lot of complaining from users who have contributed exactly zero to the site.

Anyways since the explosion of digital content and digitizing old content there are more avenues to “paid sites” Than just the ones hosted 15 years ago. Landscape is broader rules still the same

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink

I'm not being mean but I don't care how much you work out. It's not the point, it's not a workout competition DV. You have come to this website cause you like the girls. Some of these girls have side hustles which is fine. Thus it helps them to keep producing the content that you are here for. If you don't that's fine but you went one further and took shots at people who do.

Walking into a website that supports them then taking shots at those who do support them is just...........dumb. You've responded but it's on the same level as your original jaw dropping comment. Please consider your two choices again.

I don't want this to come down to a shouting match between you and me so we'll part ways here bud.

Nov 11, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by tamarok
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »