Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

What would happen to GWM if Natalia Trukhina won GotW?

What would happen to GWM if Natalia Trukhina won GotW? (159 total votes)

The site would explode. (36, 22.6%)
Millions of schmoes around the world would celebrate. (23, 14.5%)
Natalia Trukhina herself would come visit. (19, 11.9%)
Personally, I fap with two hands. (17, 10.7%)
She would armwrestle Chuck Norris in celebration and beat him so fast that she sends him back in time and beats every version of his prime self. (16, 10.1%)
I have a highly specialized skillset, and it involves fapping with no hands at all. (12, 7.5%)
The reversal of Earth's poles. (11, 6.9%)
The universe would implode. (10, 6.3%)
I hate to be a buzzkill, but I can only fap with one hand. (8, 5.0%)
FBB's from planet Ork would invade Earth. (7, 4.4%)
cgsweat
Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Trukhina is as close as she's ever been to winning GotW at GWM. She's one of the first uploads to this site, back in 2008, and she's been in contention to be GotW at least once in these last 15+ years.

Right now she's neck and neck with Isa Pereira and there's barely 1 day left to vote!

DISCLAIMER:
This poll isn't meant to be taken seriously, as the options pretty obviously point in that direction. Natalia winning GotW is just a long-running hope, or long-running gag, depending on which side of the fence you stand on.
Oct 21, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by shav6789
Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Why hasn't she already she is legendary.

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

What's taking so long? (She should win at least once a month)

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

XD

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

No way to vote for I will commit suicide, or I'll never visit the site again etc.

Oct 21, 2023 - edited Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Look at it this way, uberbabesrule. A Trukhina "win" will always be marked with an asterisk as not being really legitimate, due to the "outside interference." Personally, I'd never vote for her, but the whole scenario is highly amusing.

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, I think this week's vote should be null and void. I've got nothing against her personally, but it is obviously an "affected" vote this week!

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, I think this week's vote should be null and void. I've got nothing against her personally, but it is obviously an "affected" vote this week!

And the GotW page should have a disclaimer that the outcome may be manipulated.

I don't think I'll nominate or vote again for some time. What's the use?

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

This is the only way that Trukhina would ever get to be Girl of the Week; "interference from outside the ring."

Uh-huh. I agree. XD

fp909
Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

I’m sorry idk how you would pick her as GOTW over an actually good GND type that may still be in gear but looks moderately normal Or one of the many hot figure or wpd women that are smoke shows

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

I had no idea she was disliked. I guess it is true that you learn something new every day.

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

Human nature. No matter how much you (not you, of course, but everybody else) have in common with "them", you'll find a reason to hate them.

Empirical evidence: Left Twix / Right Twix.

That's just science.

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

Pity win lol

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

Safe to say the site survived. Time to move on with life.

Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

"you'll find a reason to hate them....." Nobody hating anybody here, dude. Try to keep up.

Chainer
Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

I didn't realize until now that she had never before been GotW.

Oct 24, 2023 - permalink

I didn't realize until now that she had never before been GotW.

I was never aware that she was so disliked. I always imagined her as being what the epitome of the "muscle fantasy" was: huge bulging muscles, with tje face of a barbie doll.

fp909
Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

She looks more like a Bratz doll tbh

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Nothing has happened to this site after she won the GotW. As for the haters: permanent damage.

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

What "haters" are those?

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Nothing has happened to this site after she won the GotW. As for the haters: permanent damage.

EeEEeMotIoNal DamAGe! lol

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by shav6789
Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

Still waiting for the poster to identify those "haters."

And maybe he can also clarify what is meant by "permanent damage?" I suspect that the vast majority of people who post on these Forum threads have rich and profitable lives away from this web site. I know I have such.

It was just a little troll for users such as yourself, who didn't want Trukhina to win the GotW, but can't move on, even though they have "rich and profitable lives away from this web site". You don't have to take the GotW so seriously.

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by shav6789
« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »