Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your pick to win in Wellness at this years Olympia?

(158 total votes)

Tefani Sam-Razhi (46, 29.1%)
Kassandra Gillis (24, 15.2%)
Marissa Andrews (22, 13.9%)
Isa Pereira (13, 8.2%)
Francielle Mattos (13, 8.2%)
Leonida Ciobu (11, 7.0%)
Frida Paulsen Stern (10, 6.3%)
Angela Borges (8, 5.1%)
Rayane Fogal (7, 4.4%)
Giselle Machado (4, 2.5%)
Oct 17, 2023 - permalink
Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Angela Borges will not be competing.

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

Angela Borges will not be competing.

She will. She is registered on the list of their website

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

She will. She is registered on the list of their website

Nope, she dropped out a couple of days ago. Said she is going to focus on her career instead of competitions.

Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

Angela Borges did the smart thing, her placings would get progressively worse from now on.

She had a head start compared to the other wellness athletes but every one caught up now. She was in no way going to place top six, plus the butt injections issue, plus the calves issue. Better retire as a top competitor.

Anna Mroczkowska will also be missing. She did not qualify, such a shame for such an over the top physique.

I would like to see Gisele Machado #1 with Rayane and Leonida for top 3. These are the more muscular competitors. But is will probably be Francielle and Isa for the top. IFFB specifically stated they don't like heavier muscled athletes. They will go for less developed and shorter girls.

Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

Angela Borges did the smart thing, her placings would get progressively worse from now on.

She had a head start compared to the other wellness athletes but every one caught up now. She was in no way going to place top six, plus the butt injections issue, plus the calves issue. Better retire as a top competitor.

Anna Mroczkowska will also be missing. She did not qualify, such a shame for such an over the top physique.

I would like to see Gisele Machado #1 with Rayane and Leonida for top 3. These are the more muscular competitors. But is will probably be Francielle and Isa for the top. IFFB specifically stated they don't like heavier muscled athletes. They will go for less developed and shorter girls.

Tefani is pretty muscular as well but just like Jacqueline or Anna she will not place well

Oct 23, 2023 - edited Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

Tefani is short and small boned this is the type they like. Competiton day she does not look as hard as on IG. She has a good chance to place top 10.

Danai Theodoropoulou is also a strong judge favorite she could be a surprise top 6.

Good news is that almost all competitors are much more muscular this year. Even Isa Pereira looks a lot harder. So the judges might not have an option to go for light physiques. No previews of Francielle yet, she might come softer and they reward her to set an example.

Structurally the best competitor is Giselle Machado. She is one click above the rest. Superior genetics. But she is also a lot more muscular and taller. She dwarfs many of the shorter girls.

What I don't understand at all is how Marissa Andrews keeps placing so high. Very blocky physique, no waist, very limited glute pop. She added a lot of muscle but still has the blocky look.

fp909
Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

whos the girl that like showed up, qualfied, got her pro card, won her first pro show and qualified for the O in the space of a month? she looks wild

Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

What I don't understand at all is how Marissa Andrews keeps placing so high. Very blocky physique, no waist, very limited glute pop. She added a lot of muscle but still has the blocky look.

Has to be politics. Her genetics are a mess compared to girls she routinely places higher than. She's cute or whatever, but her physique is mid.

Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

Me, the viewer

Oct 24, 2023 - permalink

whos the girl that like showed up, qualfied, got her pro card, won her first pro show and qualified for the O in the space of a month? she looks wild

Are you talking about the British girl ? I think she's blacklisted.

Oct 29, 2023 - permalink

Fresh video of current Ms Wellness Olympia

Looks like she didn't add any muscle for this year, very lightweight. Even girls coming through the NPC are way more muscular.

Most of the other top competitors are posting photos that look jacked. Seems it will be just politics this year. They will either reward her to set an example and push the category back into softer smaller physiques or there will be a new Ms Olympia.

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Fresh video of current Ms Wellness Olympia

Looks like she didn't add any muscle for this year, very lightweight. Even girls coming through the NPC are way more muscular.

Most of the other top competitors are posting photos that look jacked. Seems it will be just politics this year. They will either reward her to set an example and push the category back into softer smaller physiques or there will be a new Ms Olympia.

Isa Pereira who is always at the top placements looks so jacked this year I think she wins it if Francielle doesn't

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

I hope they go for muscular and harder. Francielle looks like she competes in the amateurs. she even looks downgraded from last years.

This is how she looked one week before the 2022 Olympia. And keep in mind all competitors are harder this year.

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

I hope they go for muscular and harder. Francielle looks like she competes in the amateurs. she even looks downgraded from last years.

This is how she looked one week before the 2022 Olympia. And keep in mind all competitors are harder this year.

If they do reward harder and muscular then girls like Tefani,Isa,Rayane and Gisele are gonna crush it they all are so much bigger than Francielle

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

First callout is Francielle Mattos, Isa Perreira, Giselle Machado, Rayane Fogal, Elisa Alcandara.

Francielle is the less muscular woman. Rayane looks massive and like a million bucks. Alcandara was a huge surprise and her structure is flawless. Giselle Machado look a little soft either by choice or by fault. It is probably either Isa or Francielle.

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

First callout is Francielle Mattos, Isa Perreira, Giselle Machado, Rayane Fogal, Elisa Alcandara.

Francielle is the less muscular woman. Rayane looks massive and like a million bucks. Alcandara was a huge surprise and her structure is flawless. Giselle Machado look a little soft either by choice or by fault. It is probably either Isa or Francielle.

Francielle wins it for the third time in a row!!!

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

You were spot on, isa I guess came 2nd, and i now see that on show day, bodybuilders look different contrary to what is seen on social media!!as francielle was bigger and harder!! But man, rayane deserved to place higher as she looked bigger,harder and stronger than before , easily the biggest among the girls

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

Brazil indeed dominated in the first call out!!with 4 from Brazil and 1 from Dominican republic

Nov 04, 2023 - edited Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

My 2 cents after watching the PPV. This Olympia set the stage for the new era of Wellness Division. Francielle might have won again but the whole line up are new faces.

Much stronger competition this year, better more mature bodies, the original athletes that debuted the category are on the way out. Angela Borges and Yarishna retired, Kassandra Gillis came 6th and will never be top competitor again, Isamara Santos didn't even place. The new more gifted athletes are getting ready to crack the top and already took up the top 10 .

No1 Francielle won but not unanimously, two of the five judges had Isa Nunes as No1. Isa was slightly better in conditioning and fullness but her structure is the worst of the top 5, short legs, long torso and too short. I don't think she will ever be No1. Taller athletes will become the top competitors soon. Too many shorties are still competitive but not for long.

No3 Huge surprise Elisa Alcandara, incredible structure like Giselle Machado. Your eyes get drawn to her. She couldn't be denied, possible future Olympia if politics play no role.

No4 Rayane Fogal was looking incredible but she is much more muscular than the rest, looks like she competes in some other division. If I was the judge I would have placed her 1st. In Brazil she would have won.

No5 Giselle Machado, another genetic freak, she didn't get the recipe right this time. She was a little off, she came too soft, maybe she got scared of the judges aversion to muscle maybe she failed to peak, future Olympia if she gets the recipe right.

No6 Kassandra Gillis, probably on her way out of the top placings, her body doesn't belong to wellness, she got 6th because the competition was not ready, next year no way she is cracking top 6.

No7 Tefani Sam, good conditioning, when you see her next to the other competitors you can compare her physique's flaws. Her lines do not flow but she can improve. Because she has no implants her symmetry suffers. There is something in Wellness, probably the huge lower body that makes breast implants mandatory.

No8 Sadra Colorando Acal a balanced physique, kind of a small surprise placing.

No9 Marissa Andrews, one more time that she placed much better than deserved. Why such a blocky physique placed better than all the next competitors, or even Amanda Burnett?

No10 Leonida Ciobu great body and conditioning, penalized because she has a huge upper body. If she manages to bring it down she will crack top 6. Breast implants need a revision.

No11 Lisa Meiswinkel, another ultra shortie, she has potential, needs more muscle.

No12 Danai Theodoropoulou, she has a very special structure, looks a little bit like Rayane Fogal lite, her placings will vary a lot depending on the judging panel, she could have placed higher or lower.

No13 Alexis Adams not much to say. She needs to mature.

No14 Lili Dong needs to built more, another shortie. She was kind of lucky to earn Olympia qualification.

No15 Danielle Mendoca, probably the tallest athlete, she posed next to Isa Nunes and she looked like a giant. She has very pleasing lines, very mature physique but also big upper body and looks huge next to the shorties. She can improve and she will be helped once they start comparing her next to athletes that are not that short.

After No15 all athletes are marked as No16, no placings.

I would like to mention Andrea Hrenko that has great potential as long as she keeps building. Bad conditioning, needs more time.

Jaqueline Rios, impressive on social media, not such a great structure after all, not ready for the Olympia, a let down.

Amanda Burnett, she could have easily placed much better. Cannot explain.

Renata Guaraciaba, top competitor in Brazil, too muscular for the US, penalized, looks like she might have tampered with her glutes.

Frida Paulsen, tall pleasant physique but underdeveloped, she doesn't look like she is willing to go the extra mile.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »