Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Pole vaulters

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Hello guys,

Among all girls that are not in fitness, cross-fit, bodybuilding or powerlifting, I think that pole vaulters are the hottest. They need to train upper as well as lower body, and this makes them very evenly shaped. They are taller than gymnasts and thicker than swimmers and divers. Look at Alysha Newman, Molly Caudery and Giulia Valletti-Borgnini. Wait for your opinion.

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Hello guys,

Among all girls that are not in fitness, cross-fit, bodybuilding or powerlifting, I think that pole vaulters are the hottest. They need to train upper as well as lower body, and this makes them very evenly shaped. They are taller than gymnasts and thicker than swimmers and divers. Look at Alysha Newman, Molly Caudery and Giulia Valletti-Borgnini. Wait for your opinion.

My opinion is that your evaluation of pole vaulters being "thicker than swimmers and divers" is incorrect. Swimmers travel laterally, while divers are moved mostly by gravity. Pole vaulters, on the other hand, have to propel their entire bodyweight more than twice their height into the air under their own power. Many pole vaulters are former gymnasts who got tall.

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Yea they are very impressive bodybuilders train for looks so bodybuilders will look more attractive. but the pole vaulters also look amazing compared to most women .and its very impressive to see how high and far they can go. and i think the sport is more mainstream than bodybuilding i used to see pole vaulters on tv all the time but female bodybuilding was rare . and i think its still the cause today.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »