Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who would you like us to shoot at the Olympia?

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

IIRC she’s already decline when Sean was in Europe

She's not interested atm.

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Emily Schubert

Might be her peak year.

Yes! Especially if you could do some “Gym Beast” videos with Emily.

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Wendy Fortino

Franciely Kawashima (hopefully some quad control from her)

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Definitely Julia Monroe!

Maria Diaz

Jodi Boam & Stephanie Jones (Jodi is actually Steph's coach so this could be a fun double shoot)

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Kovaleva. I have really big expectations for her!

fp909
Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

maybe a long shot--she's based on flordia but not sure if she'll be at the O:

https://www.instagram.com/sidney_symone/?hl=en

great body

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

She's not interested atm.

What about Jennifer Zienert then? She is amazing as well and if you shoot her, it might create some interest of Lena as well.

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

Anne Mohn Ivie Rhein Natalia Coelho Jossie Alarcon

Even if they're just posing solo

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

Franciely Kawashima Has the best legs on the planet right now. Would love to see some quality flexing and workout videos of her.

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

> Ive talked to Micheala Aycock- she doesn't have any interest in shooting for herbiceps.

Michaela doesn't seem to have any interest in shooting with anyone... but thanks for reaching out.

Its a shame really, i can understand, but its very diapointing that shes a hard no.

fp909
Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

Its a shame really, i can understand, but its very diapointing that shes a hard no.

she's very much about the stage and nothing else.

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

Are there any competitors competing at the Olympia or attending the Olympia that you would like Herbiceps to shoot in Orlando? Let us know below.

Hey Sean, your work behind the camera is always excellent. Anyone you can catch will be awesome. You could shoot the cleaning lady and it would be hot! :)

fp909
Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

Hey Sean, your work behind the camera is always excellent. Anyone you can catch will be awesome. You could shoot the cleaning lady and it would be hot! :)

dunno if thats our shtick here

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

she's very much about the stage and nothing else.

You can really pick up on that too. Totally not into showcasing the hard work off the stage. To each their own i guess.

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

Im going with Franciely Kawashima as well!

Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Coelho and Emily Schubert

Bonus points if you can focus on their abs :)

Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

Ok, so this is really a thing or are yall just being funny and im the dumbass? Im ok with that if its the thing!

Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

lmao, a Photo shoot! .THAT is making me smile. You know how different places have a slightly different name for the same thing. well, in this case, We have to actually call it a photo shoot for it to actually mean phototography. Otherwise, its just shooting someone with A Gun!. Im trying to think thats funny but i am not real sure

fp909
Oct 18, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

Ive known Nyt for a while so when he says the cleaning lady I know hes being comedic and also giving Sean a compliment on his photographic abilities.

Oct 19, 2023 - permalink

Ive known Nyt for a while so when he says the cleaning lady I know hes being comedic and also giving Sean a compliment on his photographic abilities.

OMG! It's almost Halloween and the Wolfman emerges!

Oct 19, 2023 - permalink

Possible with shoots from weigh in, Expo, backstage etc?

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Any wellness girl you can find

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »