Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Abuse of tags

Oct 13, 2023 - edited Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Some idiot keeps adding wrong tags to clearly inappropriate images

usually "Teen" for obviously older women and "sleeve" , where they are not wearing sleeves even in bikinis.

eg look at the bare arms in many of these : https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?tags=...

and some idiot added "quads" to this image;

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

The “teen” one is ridiculous, half of the women who get that tag are well over 19. Also, the other one that irritates me is the “pecs” tag being used when the only thing visible is gigantic implants.

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Teen shouldn't even be a tag in my opinion

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Teen shouldn't even be a tag in my opinion

second that!

Chainer

I am fine with "teen" being loosely interpreted as "young adult", say < 25 y.o. or thereabouts.

In fact it would be very easy for me to rename it to literally "young adult", but then the meaning would get stretched to anyone < 50 y.o. and then it would truly be meaningless.

I've also said before the teen tag is already virtually meaningless as 18/19 year olds are the only teens actually allowed on this site.

If you as loosely interpreted it in the real world , you would be in danger of getting arrested!

Really needs to go IMO. I wouldn't have any age related tags, it's too subjective in practice. Otherwise why don't you just rename it Young(18-25)?

Yet we have people who do not know what sleeves or quads are!

Just a few recent posts that are currently tagged "sleeves":

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2094496/ https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2094495/

Chainer
Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Otherwise why don't you just rename it Young(18-25)?

I literally answered this in the post before yours.

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Noticed this issue as well, at first I thought it was just me discovering some random mistake.

I literally answered this in the post before yours.

No you didn't because you suggested "Young Adult" without the actual tag being more specific, You only suggested "teen" covering up to 25, for people somehow to interpret under the current tag, without it being included in the actual tag which was my suggestion.

But one person's 30 is another person's 25, by sight, so we are back to the same problem I originally stated it's too subjective or is simply abused.

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Most ppl here dont know how to tag. Sure, technically, i see biceps in this picture of a fbb doing an hands overhead ab and quad pose but is it the focal point of the pic, Let alone the actual pose!?

They only really work for something in a broader category like Classic or Working out.

I for one think there should be a team of active users that add the tags to photos. I know that this model wouldnt be able to walk if she didnt have calves but just because it a full body shot from the front doesnt mean you need to tag Calves.

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

This went off topic quickly

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »