Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Moving ideas?

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

I'm in a position where my lease is ending soon, and I have the flexibility to move anywhere in the U.S., so I'm curious: If you could live anywhere in the U.S., where would you go as a fan of female muscle?

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Florida.

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

I'm in a position where my lease is ending soon, and I have the flexibility to move anywhere in the U.S., so I'm curious: If you could live anywhere in the U.S., where would you go as a fan of female muscle?

What kind of weather do you like?

What kind of weather do you not like?

What kind of food do you like?

What type of area do you prefer - urban? suburban? rural?

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Brazil

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Brazil

but where in brazil?

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Rio, obviously!

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

In the U.S., guys...

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

colorado, florida, california, pick the biggest metro in each (also san diego)

might be wrong but it probably isn't that far off course

Oct 09, 2023 - permalink

every city has its fair share of muscular woman. maybe spend that brainpower on thinking about what city would be best for your career path or what city you would enjoy living in most. being able to admire muscular women is only novel for so long.

Oct 09, 2023 - permalink

every city has its fair share of muscular woman. maybe spend that brainpower on thinking about what city would be best for your career path or what city you would enjoy living in most. being able to admire muscular women is only novel for so long.

^Exactly. It's all about where you want to be and what's good for your life. Trying to select a place to relocate on the off chance that some woman who has zero interest in you might live there is the kind of crazy I am not able to endorse.

I mean, if you're just taking a piss, I'd say Vegas, but if you're being serious, the above questions remain.

Oct 09, 2023 - permalink

I think per capita, Boulder, CO has the highest rates of fit men and women.

Oct 09, 2023 - permalink

I think per capita, Boulder, CO has the highest rates of fit men and women.

Yeah but how many are on steroids!

Oct 09, 2023 - permalink

^Exactly. It's all about where you want to be and what's good for your life. Trying to select a place to relocate on the off chance that some woman who has zero interest in you might live there is the kind of crazy I am not able to endorse.

I mean, if you're just taking a piss, I'd say Vegas, but if you're being serious, the above questions remain.

Pretty much this. Even if you were to move to a city that has "a lot" of muscular women (with that being a very relative and generous adjective given the rarity of muscular women,) you have no idea if those women would be attracted at you in the first place. You should move somewhere depending on your career trajectory, whether you like the culture and lifestyle of the community (like, if you're an atheist living in the Bible Belt that might not be the best fit,) whether you like the climate, and so on.

And regardless of where you move, if you want to meet muscular women you have to be in the same environments as them. Get involved in the fitness community and train hard yourself. Too many people here ask where they can meet buff women but very few of them want to take the actual steps to make that happen.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »