Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What happened to Alexis Castro?

Oct 07, 2023 - edited Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

She has been one of my favorites for a while, since she was extremely committed to the sport and wanting to get huge. Also she is of course stunningly pretty.

Does anyone know what happened to her? She disappeared rather abruptly. Her Instagram seems to be gone and there are no more trances left of her after 2022.

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

Go to sessiongirls.com and you'll find her

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

Alexis filled herself with tattoos and ended up with a beautiful physique, sad ☹️

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink
Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

sad

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

Saw that coming a mile away.

fp909
Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

i haven't talked to her in a long time, several months now.

bodymods and tattoos aren't my thing but she was realyl into it. i couldn't find her on session girls (i wasn't going to look too long). i know this isn't the thing for alot of her fans. idk that it's great for bodybuilding. last i talked to her she still wanted to do one more show but idk if she wanted to compete too much in the future.

from a muscle fan perspective she was great for us. one of the few that was kind of into it herself and generally very into the kink life since she also had a side gig as a dominatrix pretty early on. shes kinda like ariel rose or sarah crail. very into the muscle or at least showing it off for us.

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

she would be a millionaire if that nose was filled the quarters lol

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

she would be a millionaire if that nose was filled the quarters lol

lmaoo

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

She goes by xliah_arachne on insta and is still pretty active there lol

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »