Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your pick to win Ms. Olympia in women's physique?

Who is your pick to win Ms. Olympia in women's physique? (213 total votes)

Natalia Coelho (76, 35.7%)
Brooke Walker (45, 21.1%)
Anne Mohn (38, 17.8%)
Sarah Villegas (25, 11.7%)
Emily Schubert (13, 6.1%)
Ivie Rhein (11, 5.2%)
Pamela Canfield (3, 1.4%)
Zama Benta (2, 0.9%)
Alex Hall (0, 0.0%)
Emilija Martic (0, 0.0%)
cgsweat
Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

Just like with the women's bodybuilding poll, I'm restricted to just 10 choices, so I had to narrow the list down. Firstly, those who have qualified to compete are listed at the following link:

https://mrolympia.com/womens-physique

The choices are comprised of a mix of those who placed well last year, and those who didn't compete last year. Last year's results can be found here:

https://generationiron.com/2022-womens-physiq...

GWM profile links:

Zama Benta

Brooke Walker

Emily Schubert

Ivie Rhein

Natalia Coelho

Anne Mohn

Pamela Canfield

Emilija Martic

Alex Hall

Sarah Villegas

Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

Who I’d like to see win is Brooke. But if I were betting money I’d say Natalia is about to be a 2-timer.

Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

All are terrific, but I think I'd like to see peak Anne Mohn emerge with the title.

cgsweat
Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

As a side note, I really wanted to include Jeannie Feldman on the list, since IMO she has one of the best backs in the business. It was a toss-up between her and Anne Mohn, but Anne is quite a lot more popular on this site and if I had included Jeannie instead, she wouldn't have gotten that many votes anyway (mostly due to not many knowing about her).

Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

HUGE Jeannie fan here. If you had put her, I would have had to think about it, no question.

fp909
Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

big brooke homer, hope she can pull it off or place top 2

i have this sneaking suspicion this may be her last hurrah.

Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

I would love to see Brooke or Ivie take the crown. But it will probably be Natalia.

Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Coelho

Oct 05, 2023 - edited Oct 06, 2023 - permalink

I want Brooke to win but Natalia has gotten so big that it no longer looks like Brooke's size could win it for her.

Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

They all look in fantastic shape & condition ANNE MOHN.

Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

Tough call for this category. Sarah by a nose. Anne Mohn is certainly in contention.

Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

Voted for Natalia, rooting for Emily.

Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

Voted for Natalia, rooting for Emily.

Same here!

Oct 06, 2023 - permalink

Sarah Villegas

Oct 06, 2023 - permalink

In the past, I've thought Natalia won some contests because she was the "fashionable" choice. But my God has she gotten big while still keeping that great symmetry and conditioning. I think Anne Mohn has a shot if she comes in perfectly and Natalia has an off night. While Sarah's conditioning will be outstanding, she just hasn't added the size the other 2 have this past year.

Oct 06, 2023 - permalink

Natalia to win based on an overall assessment.

Based on pure aesthetics, for me Sarah looks better.

I will be rooting for Brooke on the night.

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

HUGE Jeannie fan here. If you had put her, I would have had to think about it, no question.

Me too!

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Would be hilarious if Brooke Walker came in and blew Natalia and Sarah outta the water. That workout challenge set up for the Brooke Walker take over!

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Natalia will repeat

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Brooke hopefully.

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Was Brooke invited to the workout? Or are the operatives/hype men basically saying it's ONLY a 2-woman race for the championship?

fp909
Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

I don’t know if she was but I would bet that she wouldn’t do it. She is absolutely zero drama and all results and I love it

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

The only drama person is Sarah, she made up fake stories of Natalia creating burner accounts and attacking her.

Brooke and Nat should have done the Olympia battle while salty Sarah stayed home.

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Rooting for Anne!

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

Natalia, but I hope Brooke gets 2nd and knocks Sarah back another notch.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »