Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Stop uploading still images as videos

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Stop uploading still images as videos.

This video of Yuliet Torres has zero motion. It's a single still image. It's not even a slideshow on video. There's no justification for uploading this as a video.

(There's also no visible muscle.)

The example above isn't the only instance of this. It's an immense waste of resources for GWM servers and bandwidth. Just because GWM is free for users doesn't mean the servers and bandwidth don't cost Chainer money.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Yeah it's annoying. the models made it like this.because they like the music for some reason .I don't know why since the music is so bad it's like a joke. but it's the cool thing now and they must always do the current trend.

Chainer
Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

I often delete these when I come across them.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

@Chainer:

Another one for deletion... https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2093527/

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Or what about those videos that are just slideshows of stills? I know video "showreels " are discouraged but you see a great video thumbnail only to be disappointed it's only a misleading still photo within a showreel.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

I agree: stop those time-wasting videos. I flagged probably a dozen or more videos in their comments section. When I click on a thumbnail that appears to link to a video, I want to see a video and not a still photo with a soundtrack.

Some women may add a soundtrack to a still photo as a easy way of generating clickbait. Don't put the clickbait on GWM, please.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »