Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do the attitude of a girl change your attraction for her?

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Just wondering if it's only me, but feeling like sharing this.

Some girls, especially the youngest coming from TikTok, became pretty popular in a very short time. Most of them are really awesome but especially those who are on OF too, are having a very picky attitude, they act like some sort of celebrities, and for some people maybe they are...

But to be honest this picky attitude makes me lose any kind of attraction on them.

Am I the only one?

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

No. You aren't alone. Not by a long shot.

I don't use TikTok and to be honest, it'd be helpful if you posted an example or two. I'm not really sure what you mean by "picky attitude".

Since I'm unsure what you mean, I can't say I identify with or echo your sentiments for your particular example. But I can say in general that attitude, and who a woman is on the inside absolutely impacts my attraction.

So here's two examples...

I find Olga Novik to be extremely sexy in general. But in this image she comes across as bouncy and effervescent. It makes her way more attractive to me.

I find Kira Plagemann extremely attractive, but at the end of the video, her smile and head nod showing her satisfaction with her progress is infectious.

Equally, if I find a woman repugnant as a person, it's going to make her unattractive to me, even if I once found her attractive before learning the sort of person she is.

Since I'm unlikely to ever meet or become romantically entangled with any of the models featured on the site, I often prefer to not know much about them. They're my preferred eye candy. I don't need to spoil my eye candy by learning something awful about them.

It's just the opposite IRL. If I meet a woman I'm attracted to, I want to know everything about her. I want to be as attracted to the person she is on the inside as I am to her outward appearance. If I don't like who she is on the inside, I lose interest regardless of how hot I might've otherwise found her.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Physically, no. Mentally, yes.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

If I don't like their face or personality I will not find them attractive, no matter how good their bodies look like. I like "down to earth" type of girls and most of the tiktok girls I saw do not meet that requirement. That's why I would love to see a block feature on this site so I don't need to see those women. Also I'm not a fan of shaming men, over the top flexing (feeling unstopable - u just got a nice pump, u haven't cured cancer)... anything toxic I'm not a fan of.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

I absolutely agree with the above posters. No matter how physically beautiful she is, if her personality sucks, I’m completely turned off. There are plenty of beautiful and buff women who have good personalities. I especially dislike vapid, ignorant and materialistic women and people in general.

For example, I don’t know Slava Galagan but she comes across as decent in her IG profile and GWM photos. If I learned she had a lousy personality, I would immediately delete her from my favorites and never look back.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

It depends there are some women with behavior that I think is bad but makes me more attracted to her. but I wouldn't want them to be my girlfriend.

to be brutally honest it's quite rare to find women with a good personality who are active on social media. most of them have massive egos and are unhinged. they are also all materialistic and elitist and try to appear faux rich even when they don't have a lot of followers . I can probably count the ones who could be friendly on my hands. Of course I don't know them in person and they don't show anything so I could be wrong.

but when it comes to watching videos with them it doesn't matter. I think hearther armburst is interesting. sometimes she makes me cringe. but sometimes her crazy behavior turns me on. the only things they can do to turn me off is shaving their heads bald. or trying to be ugly on purpose or posting too many family photos or pics of her pets.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

I'm really good at knowing the person's personality just by looking into them (mostly face but their body language also) - I had countless encounters with ppl where i was like "their personality is not good" and im always right. Apathetic, toxic, selfcentered etc. And when im like "This blud's class" it do be like that. So if their personality isnt as good as their bodies are then i dont want to see them ever. Especially i hate girls that post flexing vids where they're like "no1 can compare to me" and so on, cuz 1) you still have so much bf%, your workouts are ass and your diet's shit, yet you still feel unstoppable. Just be humble, you are painting a bad image and others can become toxic just like u.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Narcissistic women with toxic traits are unspeakably irresistible to me. A hot muscle girl gets twice as hot for me, if I find out that she's violent, abusive, self-centered or manipulative.

Yes, it's mommy issues. I've discussed it in therapy at length.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

yotv:

I think hearther armburst is interesting. sometimes she makes me cringe.

Please elaborate. What about her makes you cringe?

ViciousKinks:

Narcissistic women with toxic traits are unspeakably irresistible to me. A hot muscle girl gets twice as hot for me, if I find out that she's violent, abusive, self-centered or manipulative.

Regardless of the origins, it's very unhealthy for you, and unhealthy to perpetuate the cycle. I fully realize that breaking free of toxic cycles is easier said than done, but any person with toxic traits, Narcissistic or otherwise, can only ever hurt you and anyone else unfortunate enough to be in their sphere. I hope you'll manage to overcome it.

I've had 3 very hot, very fit Narcissistic women fawn, flirt, and idealize me. I'm only able to say that in hindsight as for the longest time Narcissism was barely an afterthought. I rejected the first two for the very reason this thread asks about. I could see how awful they were as people. But the third had me completely fooled until we were already dating. She tried testing me to see what she could get away with. I promptly shut her down. She immediately flipped out, showed her true colors, and tried to hurt me (emotionally). The only thing that "hurt" was reconciling my cognitive dissonance. It was my first experience with having any kind of cognitive dissonance. I had to separate her highly toxic true self from her carefully crafted facade of the sweet and loving person that she presented herself to be. In the end, it was a learning experience, and I grew from it. Ironically, she hurt herself and hid away in her apartment for a month. Considering that Narcissists have weak object permanence (attachment to people or things), she clearly had it bad for me. It was after my experience with her that I educated myself on Narcissists and have since gained the hindsight to identify the Narcissists I've known. She did me a favor.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

@phenoms She just acts like one of those facebook boomers trying to act young and she is into a lot of new age pseudo spirituality stuff.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

@phenoms She just acts like one of those facebook boomers trying to act young and she is into a lot of new age pseudo spirituality stuff.

Gotcha. Thanks for elaborating.

Oct 03, 2023 - edited Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Sometimes it works the other way. Some Bodybuilders etc can seem aloof, unapproachable and stern in their heavily posed pics but in interviews they come across as surprisingly warm or modest, even lacking self-confidence.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Glad to see the concept has been very well understood. Many interesting points of view, also it feels refreshing to read I'm not alone.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Since I'm unlikely to ever meet or become romantically entangled with any of the models featured on the site, I often prefer to not know much about them. They're my preferred eye candy. I don't need to spoil my eye candy by learning something awful about them.

It's just the opposite IRL. If I meet a woman I'm attracted to, I want to know everything about her. I want to be as attracted to the person she is on the inside as I am to her outward appearance. If I don't like who she is on the inside, I lose interest regardless of how hot I might've otherwise found her.

I've been quoting this part only, but you got the concept. And I think your attitude is maybe the smartest one, but let's say even all the other guys as well understood the concept.

I'm not into giving personal examples since it can be pretty subjective, but yep concept arrived, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Agree most tik tok girls seem annoying

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

shemuscle:

I'm not into giving personal examples since it can be pretty subjective, but yep concept arrived, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

If you don't feel comfortable with sharing personal examples, that's fine. I can understand and respect that.

But you've left me wondering what you meant by "girls having a picky attitude". Again, I don't use TikTok. Please, what did you mean by "picky attitude"?

Maybe link to some example videos?

Oct 04, 2023 - edited Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

But you've left me wondering what you meant by "girls having a picky attitude". Again, I don't use TikTok. Please, what did you mean by "picky attitude"?

Maybe link to some example videos?

Oh no well when talking about picky attitude, I'm not referring to what they do in video, but to the fact that, as an example, they don't reply to any nice comment, or maybe they don't follow anybody, let's say they look nice but from many little things you can get they are not down to earth like they want you to think. Let's say, you put together many little daily things about their attitude that you don't like, are you still attracted by them or not? The opposite example was Cass Martin in her best time ever, replying to every single person leaving a comment, same thing Stephanie Sanzo, still, she's always grateful to every single person spending some nice words. Now, some girls with just even a few comments won't even reply back or at least like the comment/compliment. This is just one of the small things I was talking about. Again, suppose a shoutout page share them, they don't even say thanks... But the list is long, in any case, the point is not if they are right or wrong, but if you don't like their attitude, if you still find them hot or you lose the attraction to them.

Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

Under any circumstance of course attitude is part of your personality and for short and long term it's super important. but the FBBs with attitude that think they are so damn hot and treat guys like shit. Eh, it just makes me want them all the more. I'm just trying to jerk off to them not be in a relationship with them. If that wre the case then the attitude would be a problem. On cam it's all part of the act. I do hare stallers though.

shemuscle:

Oh no well when talking about picky attitude, I'm not referring to what they do in video, but to the fact that, as an example, they don't reply to any nice comment, or maybe they don't follow anybody

Ahhh. Okay, thanks. That cleared it up.

Personally, I don't really interact with any if them online... at least I haven't in maybe 16+ years or so. In that context, I wouldn't expect much. It takes a ton of time if you have a lot of people trying to interact in comments, and if it's repetitive, as it would be, it would be quite draining. A chat room is the best place for such interactions in my opinion.

Honestly I only recall interactions with maybe 3 in online chats??? I forget the name of the first or what I asked her. It was a brief interaction in the DtV chat. I've interacted a bit with "Cat" if I recall her handle correctly. I don't remember anything other than her being friendly. I unexpectedly befriended one. She found me funny and it was shortly before separating from her husband. I think she needed the support of someone to talk to. It moved from chat to exchanging numbers and talking on the phone.

Oh... I suppose I should count interactions with Ashley from the Amaz0ns forum. I almost didn't think of it since she was just another user. I know she lifts, but she was just another regular user to me. My last interaction with her was maybe a year or two ago.

Only from what I recall through the grapevine, apparently, one of the friendliest FBBs by reputation was (is probably still) Gina Farnsworth.

shemuscle:

The opposite example was Cass Martin in her best time ever, replying to every single person leaving a comment

I know almost nothing about Cass Martin other than being impressed by her trying to learn gymnastics and calisthenics type stuff. I recently read something critical about her on the GWM forum. They didn't get into specifics, but I think it was politics related, and that's not a topic I'm willing to engage in on here.

No, thanks to you for getting deeper and asking for it.

Of course the comment part is just one small example but I guess you understand the concept.

I'm native Italian, there's a specific word expressing the concept, that most likely doesn't have an accurate translation in English.

Maybe the closest one is "showboating" but still doesn't really express what I really mean, whatever... You got it :)

On and yeah about Cass Martin and anything related to politics I don't know anything specific but it would be off topic in any case independently by any legit different opinion.

Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

shemuscle:

I'm native Italian, there's a specific word expressing the concept, that most likely doesn't have an accurate translation in English.

Thanks for that. After reading enough of your posts, I realized English probably wasn't your first language so I adjusted my writing a bit.

I've been a member of the femuscle community for decades, and I've been a user (or viewer) of GWM for many years, but I've only recently begun interacting on the forum. There are some on here I've been familiar with for years or even decades, but there are many here that are new to me, and vise versa.

...Hi!

Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

shemuscle:

Thanks for that. After reading enough of your posts, I realized English probably wasn't your first language so I adjusted my writing a bit.

I've been a member of the femuscle community for decades, and I've been a user (or viewer) of GWM for many years, but I've only recently begun interacting on the forum. There are some on here I've been familiar with for years or even decades, but there are many here that are new to me, and vise versa.

...Hi!

Likewise :) been a member for a while but not really active, apart recently only and sometimes here and there...thanks a lot! ntmu! :)))

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »