Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jenna Lynn Meowri pictures gone

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

I noticed that the Jenna Lynn Meowri content has vanished from this site a while back. So I just assumed she reported the images to be deleted? Does someone know more?

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Usually, it's as simple as that, no other explanation needed.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

I guess she just requested her pics to get removed for some reason. maybe she thinks we are leeching of her success or we are perverted. or we had some pics of her that she didn't think was good enough. so she deleted them but found out they were still on here.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

I never heard of her but I took a look at her social media handles and she has almost two million followers on Instagram. That is a lot, and I think when they get that big, they want to have control of where their content (i.e. pictures) can be found.

fp909
Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

yes, she asked to have her photos removed.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

I know there's a particular video of her that's borderline sexual harrassment that she has had scrubbed from the internet. If that same video was here, I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with it.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

I know there's a particular video of her that's borderline sexual harrassment that she has had scrubbed from the internet. If that same video was here, I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with it.

What was going on in that video?

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

What was going on in that video?

The video was stupid tbh, I don't think she really did anything wrong. She got in another streamers face at an expo and made him call her daddy. Some youtubers reacted to it, and argued that if the roles were reversed that the guy would be cancelled and banned from Twitch. The original clip and reaction videos used to be the first thing that came up when you searched her name on YT, now they're all gone.

Sep 28, 2023 - edited Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

The video was stupid tbh, I don't think she really did anything wrong. She got in another streamers face at an expo and made him call her daddy. Some youtubers reacted to it, and argued that if the roles were reversed that the guy would be cancelled and banned from Twitch. The original clip and reaction videos used to be the first thing that came up when you searched her name on YT, now they're all gone.

How would one even go about scrubbing something like that from somewhere like youtube?

and the internet archive always exists

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

How would one even go about scrubbing something like that from somewhere like youtube?

and the internet archive always exists

I could be 100% wrong to the reason why they're gone, but they are gone. At least from YT.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »