Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Countries with Strongest Women?

Sep 27, 2023 - edited Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Which country do you guys think has the most physically strong women? And by this I mean, that even an average women is strong as hell. To put it in comparison, sort of like, for men one could say the Nordic countries because of Vikings or it could be Samoans. I hope you get the gist. Also like they appear to be strong too, like from afar one could say, "She looks strong."

Just had this thought and wanted to know your opinions and choices.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

One country that I have in mind is Iceland.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

I think south Sudan where the dinka people live. they are very tall compared to other people. and that means they are strong too.

but unfortunately the country is one of the poorest in the world. so most women don't have the time to get into bodybuilding or cross fit. they are mostly just working on farms and taking care of their 8 kids. just like our ancestors did 100s of years ago. also not everyone in the country is like that. just some ethnic groups.

but maybe one day the country will become more developed like Brazil. some African countries already have a female bodybuilding scene like Ghana and Kenya.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Strength is heavily influenced by nutrition.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

It’s the United States no question. Well I guess I’m talking about most women that are strong. Because USA was one of the only countries for a while that women played sports and stuff and is arguably the most progressive with women (opposed to what certain groups might say), it got a head start on women being allowed and encouraged to be strong.

cgsweat
Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Do they have a female version of strongman competitions?

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Rogue does with their Strongman events

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Since you're talking about female strength in the general population, you'd want to look at an underdeveloped agrarian nation where most women don't have access to modern labor-saving devices. Women there depend on muscles, not machines, to get jobs done. Farm work is extremely intensive; I had aunts on both sides of my family who had huge biceps and never spent a moment in a gym.

However, as an earlier poster noted, it would have to be a country that has a good food supply. Folks from countries on the brink of famine aren't known for their muscular physiques.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Yeah they have a lot of contests. One of the reasons I got so into muscular women was when they had worlds strongest woman competitions on ESPN. I remember watching the men and it being great and all. Then one year when I was like 10 or something they had the women’s championship on. I turned it on and right when I turned it on Jill Mills at her peak was on. Tell you what, if I wasn’t hooked by then, that DEFINITELY pushed me over the edge.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

There are two factors. One is nature - ethnicities where women tend to have naturally thick bodies/legs that gain muscle easily, with naturally strong bodies. I would say Dutch girls on average tend to have very thick and strong legs on average. Perhaps it's all that cycling. They are also very tall (on average, Dutch people are tallest people in the world, with Dutch women averaging around 5'8-9"). For example, on average, those girls were much thicker compared to average girl in the US. I would say Netherlands is followed by Scandinavian countries. Girls from Central Europe also have very nice genetics in this sense.

Second one is popularity of weightlifting. Although in the US we also have some women genetically-blessed as mentioned in first category, United States might be the country where weight training is the most popular. Based on my observations, I would say Canada and northern half of Europe come after the US in this perspective.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Russia has to be mentioned, if not solely that their girls have easier access to PEDs than virtually all the ones listed so far

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Colombia seems like having a great movement of women into fitness and health lifestyle

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

Nigeria has the strongest women, there are not many fbb’s from there but most women are built big and are extremely strong

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

Red, white, and blue, baby! USA! USA! We have a lot of naturally strong tall girls. If you ever go into a major city, you start noticing how much bigger people tend to get. Target stores in the cities is home to Amazonian sized women for some weird reason

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

US guys, do not confuse fat and strong 😂😂

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

It depends on whether you mean naturally/genetically (potentially) strong or you mean the most strong women period.

If you mean the last one, I'd definitely say it's the U.S. because we have 330 million people, more than any single European nation that I'm aware of and we have LOTS of excellent gyms and easy access to the best supplements (and PED's) and culturally we are more accepting of physically strong women than most countries and more accepting of them than we have ever been historically. I mean, TikTok is overflowing with young women flexing and trying to become as strong as they can, without apology.

If you mean which country has the most strong women per capita, I don't know, but I'd still be willing to bet the U.S. is in the top 5 there too.

As far as race or nationality though, that's a tough call. Possibly one of the Nordic countries. Who knows?

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

In the eighties it was definitely East Germany, when practically every sportswoman was fueled by a cocktail of banned substances, although some of them didn't know it.

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

I think Ghana and The Maldives should be given a mention.

Exe
Nov 18, 2023 - permalink

I would chip in China, given the way the hoover up gold medals in female weightlifting.

Nov 18, 2023 - permalink

I think Ghana

they got fbbs now

Nov 18, 2023 - permalink

they got fbbs now

How cool is that!!!

Nov 18, 2023 - permalink

I would say Dutch girls on average tend to have very thick and strong legs on average. Perhaps it's all that cycling. They are also very tall

I think Polish girls have the thickest legs and good looking bottoms in Europe.

I think strongest nation might be New zealand because of Maoris and possibly abundance of protein. Even I have seen some white tourists from New Zealand, they were tall and thick.

We should also talk about American and Canadian country girls, farmers and ranchers. I have an american friend raised in farm. She was freakishly strong at 5'9 and can beat many guys in armwrestling (for real!) she told me her mom is even stronger (which I have met later and I can confirm) Peasant strong body is not same with gym-crafted body. So you won't able to tell until you test them.

Nov 28, 2023 - permalink

Ghana, easily. Apart from the countries stated already here Brazil also deserves a mention

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »