Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Muscle Fantasies

Are you impressed with the inclusion of A.I. generated images as part of their paid content? (304 total votes)

No. (195, 64.1%)
I don't care. (43, 14.1%)
Yes. (33, 10.9%)
Never heard of them. (30, 9.9%)
What's A.I.? (3, 1.0%)
cgsweat
Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

What do you guys think of muscle-fantasies.com incorporating AI images as part of their paid content ("A.I. Virtual Muscle Models")?

Is this what you would like to see from a site who has otherwise existed in the realm of real-life photography throughout their history? Is expanding to be inclusive of AI art a good thing for them, or is it just making the waters of their identity murkier for them?

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

AI is satanic. Seriously.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

I don't like it. It seems as though they are using it as a substitute for nude content which is something they haven't produced much of in a long time. We want more real nude content. They aren't even realistic. I can make AI art myself, why would I pay for it?

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

AI is satanic. Seriously.

100%

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

I'm not against AI but as a paid content? You can find a lot of quality images for free online. I don't think it's a good business model

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

As long as it's not used a substitute for real fbbs I don't care. Like don't tell me there are updates on the site and when I look them up it's all AI art. Sell that crap on some on-demand service.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

On top of thinking AI art just doesn't look good (every single image has the same fake look to it that immediately puts me off) I have a huge ethics issue with selling AI art.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

It's an insult to real art. The women who dedicate their life into their shape is nothing compared to what some algorithm can generate. Anyone who actually pays for AI smut is absolutely braindead.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

It's an insult to real art. The women who dedicate their life into their shape is nothing compared to what some algorithm can generate. Anyone who actually pays for AI smut is absolutely braindead.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Sep 30, 2023 - permalink

I'm not against AI but as a paid content? You can find a lot of quality images for free online. I don't think it's a good business model

You could say that about all female muscle content to be honest. Guys like us are turned on by stuff that is all pretty mainstream on female muscle sites. I'm just as turned on by the content Kristen Nun puts out there on her instagram than I'm ever going to be by some bodybuilder playing with a dildo on only fans, so why do I pay for the spicy stuff? Part of me honestly doesn't know, but I guess sometimes you want to see the extra. I don't see how AI is any different.

Ultimately what any of us are willing to pay for is up to us. I hate how judgemental people get on here sometimes.

Sep 30, 2023 - permalink

You could say that about all female muscle content to be honest. Guys like us are turned on by stuff that is all pretty mainstream on female muscle sites. I'm just as turned on by the content Kristen Nun puts out there on her instagram than I'm ever going to be by some bodybuilder playing with a dildo on only fans, so why do I pay for the spicy stuff? Part of me honestly doesn't know, but I guess sometimes you want to see the extra. I don't see how AI is any different.

Ultimately what any of us are willing to pay for is up to us. I hate how judgemental people get on here sometimes.

When you put it that way...it makes a lot of sense. I get turned on by female muscle that's out there for free. I don't need to pay for it unless I absoultely want to or if I can help a particular model out. AI isn't that much different when you think about it. Thank you for your response. I never thought about it like that.

And I couldn't agree on you more on the very last sentence! 🤷‍♂️😉

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

It's a fad, albeit an addictive one if you ever use AI to generate images. Fitvids.co.uk , before they closed down did it , initially for free, then as a paid for extra. I don't like it used as a filler for "proper" real FBB regular updates as they seem to the doing on the Muscle fantasies site. It's too cheap/free and easy to produce for the site, compared to the actual real life stuff. I will look at it, but I wouldn't pay for it on its own.

Oct 04, 2023 - permalink

AI can't substitute real girls but on deviantart.com you can find a ton of AI generated muscle chicks and some of them are absolutely hot.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »