Forum > Requests > Thread

Shannon Courtney

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

She have a full video while she on training,did you guys can help me to find it? I already check her Ig and Facebook,but i got just very short video

fp909
Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

HDphysiques sells those training videos. some of them are online if you search well enough

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

https://hdphysiques.tv/studios-indv/?studioid=10 - look for her training videos with Dani Reardon. Those are the best training vids I've ever seen. Shannon's size and pump is just insane in those vids. Some of the earlier ones, where she's in all black with black shorts, are really good too.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Cant you guys help me to find video online?

fp909
Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Google.com

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Cant you guys help me to find video online?

You know, you got solid answers. You could be thanking them instead of rudely ignoring the answers and repeating the question again.

If you’re asking where you can then online for free, then stop being a cheapskate and buy the videos. Support the bodybuilders you’re fans of.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

You know, you got solid answers. You could be thanking them instead of rudely ignoring the answers and repeating the question again.

If you’re asking where you can then online for free, then stop being a cheapskate and buy the videos. Support the bodybuilders you’re fans of.

This. A thousand times this.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Bravo Gatsby and hedgeborn!!! I have guys constantly hitting me up for copies of DVDs, passwords, etc. I've spent a lot of money on these women because they as well as the sites who showcase them, DESERVE our support.

I'm an old geezer, who grew up in an era, where I never even imagined women like these could exist. I'm enjoying the twilight of my life, in part because of these women.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

They told him where to find them online. He didnt say for free. Ha

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »