Forum > Image Themes > Thread

She's Gonna Explode!!

Sep 22, 2023 - edited Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

We all love muscles, and bigger they are, the more we like them !!

But even for us it happens, sometimes, to see a photo, or a video, where the girl is so over-inflated, so overwhelmed by her own muscles, to make us thinks "oh gawd!! This is too much!! She's gonna explode!"

And let me tell you, when it happens it's always a max pleasure to me, because in terms of muscle on gurls there is no too much, thatt's really too much!!

Some examples:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2033479/

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

I feel you. I would love to see all those artworks of inhumanely big girls, shredded and veiny come to life. But I also like some of the smaller, slimmer muscular women so it's kinda hard to balance those 2 spectrums. One sec I want normal gym girl, next sec I want a mass monster.

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

I feel you. I would love to see all those artworks of inhumanely big girls, shredded and veiny come to life. But I also like some of the smaller, slimmer muscular women so it's kinda hard to balance those 2 spectrums. One sec I want normal gym girl, next sec I want a mass monster.

Totally! The hottest kind!

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

In response to this and the OP, I completely relate to this sentiment. There are times when I love a simple, girl-next-door type of FBB. But, of course, there are plenty of moments where you come across a woman with unparalleled size - especially compared to what they previously looked like - and cannot help yourself. One can only think, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Bigger! Bigger! Bigger!" It feeds directly into the fetish and can send one over the Moon! There are definitely women who were better off in a smaller form, but some of these beauties hold their size incredibly well. Nothing is quite comparable to watching an FBB grow in size to such tremendous proportions whilst maintaining their relative femininity.

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

Well, to make clear the sense of the post i do like when "it's too much"!!

I am on the side of muscles enthusiast that ever prefer the Mass Monster to the Figure competitor (even if lately the Wellness category is giving us some incredible satisfactions).

But i still love to be awe, so, sometime, watching at some pics of video i just can't believe how it's possible that a girl could have developed such extreme muscles!!

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »